It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Eight Steps To Empire" trailer- Must See With OFFICIAL trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Mod if you could delete the old one i posted thank you...I dont know why you cant edit the posts after a certain amount of time or I would have just done it there....The old post didnt work out for some reason and the it will not allow me to post the video here for whatever reason.
And the OFFICIAL TRAILER

view the youtube page here

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Here ya go. And here's a link that gives a little more info. www.wearechange.org...

Eight Steps to Empire is the first film in a two-part independent educational series looking at the concept of empire in the modern era, focusing on government deception, media manipulation and social control mechanisms.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of the underlying concepts presented before but this looks to package it all very well. There is no denying that there is a culture war - the question for me is if its centrally controlled or a logical outcome of previous steps which have been taken.

[edit]

It sort of verifies the concept of a slippery slope which certain people tend to discount as not existing. I sort of came to the conclusion in the past decade that the world in which I was born had fallen apart, and it had fallen apart from the time my parents were born and so on. Its a bottomless slide in to wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony and I'm not Catholic.
edit on 2/8/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

the question for me is if its centrally controlled or a logical outcome of previous steps which have been taken.

I would say you nailed it with both. It's a centrally controlled logical outcome of the steps THEY have taken to lead us, as a society, in a given direction.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
this looks excellent! we need more videos like this to wake up the masses. i'm very much looking forward to being able to watch the whole thing
thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

thanks for posting the video, i tried a bunch of times and just couldnt get it to work even tho i know how to do it and have done it before...but thank you

top topics

join