It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Geryl And The Iluminati Conditioning Movies "Knowing" And "2012"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Patrick Geryl on the possible physical pole shift is discussed in this thread:

Shift Happens! Earth's Magnetic/Geographic Pole Shift Chaos

Patrick Geryl:

The radiation Geryl hypothesizes about that would be caused by the coronal mass ejection.... If such a thing that big did happen then we are all screwed. Well, let's just hope that does not happen, because if it did the jig is up. Hopefully, the size of the CME would not be as big as he speculates. The thing that interests me though is that what he talks about sounds an awful lot like the plot of the 2009 Nicolas Cage movie Knowing, which is an obvious Illuminati conditioning movie.

Knowing was directed by Alex Proyas and this guy appears to be a high level illuminate. He seems to be a 33 degree Mason, based on the films he has directed. It is also interesting that the plot of the 2012 movie starring John Cusack involved neutrinos bombarding the Earth and heating up its mantle and core and the same type of destruction that Geryl hypothesizes would happen in a pole shift. 2012 was directed by another director that appears to be 33 degree Mason, Roland Emmerich.

There is a clear Hollywood conditioning by these two Illuminati films to basically exactly what Geryl believes is going to happen in 2012.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, as for what actually might happen if there is a physical pole shift - there was a relatively recent shift in the physical poles and it did not cause a mass extinction from radiation. This event was described in the Bible in Joshua 10:12-13.

12 On the day the LORD gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon. 13 So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.

As far as the other effects described by Geryl, I don't believe that they are accurate because I believe that he is assuming that a pole shift would occur in one movement. That is certainly possible, but I tend to believe that is unlikely. The forces involved in a pole shift would be so great that the opposing forces would in my estimation probably prevent the shift to happen all at once. To happen all at once, I think it would probably have to be something more like the sun or another body physically reversing the polls through force. Possible, but unlikely. This scenario would happen if say, Planet X is real and if it came very close to the Earth. Let's say if it is a large body and it passed between the Earth and the moon.

But, if we are assuming this pole shift would be caused by neutrinos heating up the Earth's core and mantle, then I believe it would happen in a series of movements, probably three movements. This might occur over a period of several days, several weeks, several months, maybe just in a day - I'm not sure. But, I don't believe that it would happen all at once.

I think it is more likely that it would happen in 3 separate movements. Even if the movements happened all in the same day, it would not cause such massive devastation as that. The last time it happened, was described in the Bible in Joshua 10:12-13. I admit that last shift was a small shift and there are three types of shifts. Small, medium, and large. The possible upcoming shift should be larger than the last one, possibly even the large shift. But I still don't think it would be as bad as Geryl says.

Unless Planet X is real and is very large and is passing between the Earth and moon, then I don't see the possible upcoming shift happening in one movement. A shift caused by the Earth's mantle heating up or by a further away pass of Planet X would more likely happen in 3 movements. This would greatly reduce the size of the tsunamis and the speed of the wind.

It seems to me that these Illuminati movies like Knowing and 2012 and Geryl are pushing the CME extinction more than the actual pole shift itself, which I find a bit troublesome.

Here is the movie Knowing, showing the massive CME hitting the Earth (exactly what Geryl seems to be claiming will happen):

edit on 8-2-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Nice find! *S&F*

I totally agree that Illuminati have something to do with foreshadowing events on Earth, after all they pretty much own Hollywood and the movie industry. Any events which occur in both movies you listed are plausible to happen given the right conditions. However, Hollywood does tend to over exaggerate these sort of events to ensure these movies become block-buster hits (which I personally enjoy watching).

I have no doubt that something is going on globally. Whether it relates to neutrino activity heating up the earth's core, or pole shifts stirring up a change in weather patterns and whatnot, something is definitely on the horizon.

Now just think about the new movie that is coming out: "Battle for Los Angeles"
en.wikipedia.org...

The Battle of Los Angeles, also known as The Great Los Angeles Air Raid, is the name given by contemporary sources to the rumored enemy attack and subsequent anti-aircraft artillery barrage which took place from late February 24 to early February 25, 1942 over Los Angeles, California.[1][2] The incident occurred less than three months after the United States entered World War II as a result of the Japanese Imperial Navy's attack on Pearl Harbor.

Instead of War between humans, it will be a war with the alien race. Maybe these aliens originated from Planet X? The Illuminati and the other free masons have some aces up their sleeves. Best to keep abreast of any scientific news released and plan for the future starting as soon as possible before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
whats up lately with this guy??

he is only a researcher and i assume his is a web researcher same as we do..

he refers to everything WE DID, WE FOUND ...and he is not mentioned anywhere

i will promise you though i will investigate further once at home..i'm also planning some emails to those people he mentions to have teamed up with him.

also i read somewhere he was spot on some sun spots predictions..i will dig further in that too

i hope to be able to proof him wrong

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

good job finding and posting up the info!!

you will see tho its already posted here tho!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join