It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's secret torture prison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Iraq's secret torture prison

theweek.com

Human Rights Watch says Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has not fulfilled his promise to stop abuses against terrorism suspects, a charge his government denies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com
www.latimes.com
www.csmonitor.com
www.npr.org

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I found it kind of disturbing that torture is still happening over there. If these accusations are correct there will be a world of hurt to come down on Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. If he is doing this he needs to be stopped ASAP. And if Maliki is running his own personal combat brigade, called Brigade 56 or the Baghdad brigade. He has control of over 3,000 soldiers in the special unit that allegedly operate a secret detention facility called Camp Justice. I am surprised 1 of the 3000 soldiers has not come right out and said this is going on!?

theweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Why it happens everywhere. I just read today that a little boy was tortured here is the great USA. Life .... There are some sick mofo's out there. Society breeds hate. Some anyway.

Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Do you have a link to that story I want to read about it. Its a sad thing to hear nowadays. You wouldnt think things like this happen it sounds to medievil.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Relax - its just Arabs torturing other Arabs, now if it could be spun in any way as Americans or other infidels torturing Muslims - then wow, thats front page news!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Relax - its just Arabs torturing other Arabs, now if it could be spun in any way as Americans or other infidels torturing Muslims - then wow, thats front page news!

The problem is that used to be the US's camp. And torture was there then. And hasnt left apparently.

top topics

join