It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA's Homosexual Motivation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

TSA's Homosexual Motivation

www.henrymakow.com

The TSA airport pat down is designed to desensitize society to sexual exploitation, part of our induction in the lowest rank of a satanic cult, the Illuminati.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
While I realize this isn't the first time this has ever been covered on ATS. It is a new article. And quite confrontational.

While there is no love lost between myself and the TSA, I don't think this commentary helps the case against them. We need a level head, and some common sense. Not a lynch mob mentality that paints all gays as satanists, and therefore, part of an Illuminati covert plan. Because that is essentially what he has done in this article. And it is cold from my point of view.

Do I think there is an overrall herding, conditioning and desensitizing campaign against the American people? Yes. And I'm not saying his whole commentary is worthless. He does make some valid points. But I'd like to hear what the members have to say. Pro and Con

www.henrymakow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That guy's homophobic paranoia has nothing to do with the draconian measures being taken by the TSA.

Going beyond that is outside of the scope of this thread, so suffice it to say that what this guy said is invalid and of no importance.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I highly doubt it's part of any 'gay agenda'.
It's massively stupid and invasive .... but not part of a 'gay agenda' IMHO.
(what the heck is that alleged massive 'gay agenda' anyways?
)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If people would talk about this stuff without referring to "a satanic cult", i might pay attention.

Using the word "satanic" is a fear word for Christians.

LOL, like i give a crap if someone is a Satanist. I don't even believe in a "devil".

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think imaginative fabrications attempting to link sexual orientation with a globalist plot to rule the world is very very gay.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It absolutely grooms them for sexual abuse according to experts.

Telling a child that they are engaging in a game is "one of the most common ways" that sexual predators use to convince children to engage in inappropriate contact, Wooden told Raw Story.

Children "don't have the sophistication" to distinguish between a pat-down carried out by an airport security officer and an assault by a sexual predator, he said.

The TSA policy could "desensitize children to inappropriate touch and ultimately make it easier for sexual offenders to prey on our children," Wooden added

See my thread on this here: ATS thread

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
That guy's homophobic paranoia has nothing to do with the draconian measures being taken by the TSA.

Going beyond that is outside of the scope of this thread, so suffice it to say that what this guy said is invalid and of no importance.

Elaborate on that a little harry. I'm interested.

ETA: It's his article. He wrote it. And he made it a point in his commentary. It has everything to do with this thread, as well as the rest of what he said about the TSA.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It absolutely grooms them for sexual abuse according to experts.

Telling a child that they are engaging in a game is "one of the most common ways" that sexual predators use to convince children to engage in inappropriate contact, Wooden told Raw Story.

Children "don't have the sophistication" to distinguish between a pat-down carried out by an airport security officer and an assault by a sexual predator, he said.

The TSA policy could "desensitize children to inappropriate touch and ultimately make it easier for sexual offenders to prey on our children," Wooden added

See my thread on this here: ATS thread

Now this I can agree with. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join