It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails / Contrails over Alicante, Spain today (7th Feb 2011)?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hello all.

I've never really been into this chemtrail stuff, however after reading recent posts regarding weather change I'm slightly concerned what I'm seeing.

I live near Alicante, Spain, and work from my office on the roof of my villa.

Every day I see many planes crossing the sky as the airport is 10 miles down the road. But this morning is different. The sky at 8.45am was scattered with trails; I have never witnessed this before. Some have now faded, but fresh ones have appeared.

Is this due to local weather conditions, causing the contrails to appear more prominent than usual? I've never witnessed a single contrail so prominent here before...and now the sky is laced with them.

It's just a typical day here in Spain...blue sky, no clouds.. Except lots of white lines in the sky.
These have been taken just now...This morning they were crisscrossing the sky...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6a1ccfe5e96.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92c30f56e41a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c74ac9da091.jpg[/atsimg]

Will upload a few pics taken just now...didn't catch the ones this morning. Will add in a mo.
*Uploaded*

D.

edit on 7-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: add pics

edit on 7-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
** Not sure this the right forum for this, so please feel free to move if wrong **

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I used to live near Alicante years ago, however I was too young then to know anything about contrails/chemtrails...
With there being so many planes travelling to and from the airport the lines crisscrossing the sky don't seem out of the ordinary at all.

Then again, I'm not an expert on this subject, I do know that humidity has something to do with how long they linger for, and you said the ones from this morning have disappeared, so I wouldn't think you have anything to worry about.

I could be wrong...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scops

Yes, they are fading, but I just popped out to the shops and you can see them like whispy clouds very low in the sky.

Contrails to me are nothing new or amazing, but these were extreme and very prominent compared to others... Just out of the ordinary for me to see so many, so thick... Just got my spidey sense going.
edit on 7-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Might be something to keep an eye on, perhaps check tomorrow, see if it's the same again?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Scops

Will have my camera to hand when I get up..

Probably nothing, but thought it was worth a post concidering all of the comments regarding weather control of late.

Thanks for taking an interest Scops.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No problem, let me know if you find anything of interest tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, if you look on Flight Radar, you can see where aircraft are in the sky. It looks like you are looking inland in your photos, and it seems there is a route used about 100 miles inland, which given the altitude should be visible from where you seem to be.

If you check it when you can see them being created it's even better, obviously.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Update: so far not happened again.

Just found it odd that in all my time living here, never seen so many contrails in the sky, so clearly.

Originally posted by apex
Well, if you look on Flight Radar, you can see where aircraft are in the sky. It looks like you are looking inland in your photos, and it seems there is a route used about 100 miles inland, which given the altitude should be visible from where you seem to be.

If you check it when you can see them being created it's even better, obviously.

Got the app on my iPhone, and they were all standard flights.

The reason I posted in the first place, is living here I see many planes in the sky, but I had never seen so many contrails before. I never implied it was something fishy, just wanted to put it out there to see what people thought.

Must have been strange weather conditions causing the contrails to become prominent, thick and to take hours to fade away. Fine, I accept that. I'm not a loon.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

yup , you have chemtrails...
carefull not to stay too much outside , it may affect your lungs and breathing capacity...
mine are, and breath harder than , let's say 10 years ago...
and that's after many time spend trekking through forest with some of my friends...
quite amazingly stupid thing to happen when you think of it ...
in the forests there should be CLEAN AIR RIGHT?!
Not if THEY are spraying you with aluminum , barium , strontium and God knows what else...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Mate, thanks for that but I live in Spain.

Staying inside is not why I moved here, think I'll risk it.

But thanks for your reply of doom. lol

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

it's not "doom" , IT'S REALITY...
ah , forget it , you'll see what I'm talking about...
edit on 16-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

I like conspiracies, that's why I'm on ATS. But if I were to believe everything that is posted, I'd be living in a bunker with enough tin goods to last for 50 years, wearing a tin foil hat.

Even if what you are saying is true, should I not enjoy my life or become paranoid to the extent the my life is nothing more than a prision living in fear of what could happen?

Deny ignorance, yes.

Have an open mind, yes.

Let conspiracies rule my life, no way, Jose.

edit on 16-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: spelling of a 5 yr old monkey on acid

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I live somewhat in the region as well, closer to Cartagena, and most mornings the sky is blue, clear, but then a few days ago there was a morning when the sky was full of trails that were up there intact for at least 4 hours ( that I checked at least), and then slowly scattered into clouds during the afternoon. What truly surprised me is that I was outside walking my dog when the planes were flying leaving these trails, and they only turned on this contrail/chemtrail at some point over our little town here, and turned them off, a bit later, when they were already past our town. I thought that was really strange, not to mention that right at the same time i saw a couple of airplanes flying on the same route, leaving just the normal trail that goes away within some minutes.

I don't know if this maybe was just all in my head, but I got a bit of a sore throat and watery eyes that day. I try not to think about it too much, as I feel like it doesn't matter anyway, not much we can do, no point in putting my energy and thoughts into it, when there's better things to do. I just feel lucky to live in a such a beautiful sunny place, them chemtrails won't ruin it for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

Hi.
I live just outside Gandia, about half an hour to an hour by car from you. I don`t know how long you have been where you are now (I`ve been in Spain 17 years) but when the Americans are reinforcing their numbers in Iraq/Afghanistan or simply recycling the troops in and out, you may notice a lot of extra contrails in the sky. When the Gulf War happened the sky was thick with them. I wouldn`t be surprised, given the unrest in the Middle East at present, if they are not moving forces around. (They are certainly moving Naval forces. They have just sent the USS Kearsearge and its batlegroup into the Gt Salt Lakes on the Suez Canal. You won`t hear anything about that on Sky 8-))

And that is ALL they are - - contrails.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

I'm not gonna tire not even a bit with you guys :
a contrail DOES NOT stay in the sky for hours!
ok?
IT GOES AWAY IN MINUTES!
SO : when x jets move s..it around ALL THE CONTRAILS FROM THOSE "X" JETS SHOULD DISSAPEAR IN MINUTES AFTER THEIR PASS!
OK THIS TOO?
Well then , maybe you all can explain me why these "so called contrails" keep lurking in the sky , even "TRANSFORM THEMSELVES " IN STRANGE CLOUDS OR THAT MILKY MIST THAT REALLY COVERS THE BLUE OF THE SKY?
Thank you all and I don't really need your answers ; I ALREADY KNOW IT!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starloveiai

It is probably nothing more than weather conditions causing the contrails to appear think and to hang around for hours. But kind of odd though...

Glad I'm not the only one in the area noticing them.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I did check some of the planes causing them, and they were all standard communter planes.

FlightRadar24 is a great app for the iphone, just point the phone in the sky and it will show the flight details of the plane in view. (overlay on screen)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

I'm not gonna tire not even a bit with you guys :
a contrail DOES NOT stay in the sky for hours!
ok?
IT GOES AWAY IN MINUTES!
SO : when x jets move s..it around ALL THE CONTRAILS FROM THOSE "X" JETS SHOULD DISSAPEAR IN MINUTES AFTER THEIR PASS!
OK THIS TOO?
Well then , maybe you all can explain me why these "so called contrails" keep lurking in the sky , even "TRANSFORM THEMSELVES " IN STRANGE CLOUDS OR THAT MILKY MIST THAT REALLY COVERS THE BLUE OF THE SKY?
Thank you all and I don't really need your answers ; I ALREADY KNOW IT!

Ok...

1) Yes, the contrails hung around in the sky for 4/5 hours.
2) Yes, I noticed them spreading and forming wispy clouds.

I've never bought much into 'Chemtrails' as that’s what planes do, make trails..

For the above points, can weather conditions 1) make them hang around, and 2) form into wispy clouds?

Seems logical, no?

If you really buy this 'chemtrail' stuff, you must know of some good posts that could enlighten me. Yes, I could do a search. However, your stance on this subject implies that you could direct me to threads with good unbiased information?

D.
edit on 16-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: spelling of a 5 yr old monkey on acid

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

watch this you ignorant and shameless "byp"

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
www.youtube.com...

<<   2 >>

join