It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your view on thees two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
that is right what is your view on David Icke and Ross Charlton i ran across them while i was web searching. I would like to know your view of them, are they worth putting links too? or are they among to unmentionable on here at ATS?
The web say somethings but not what my fellow ATS members think or know. thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think it depends on what your journey is. I can only speak of David Icke, with respect to being familiar with him. Personally, I feel David is on the up and up. Most people may avoid him because of his views on reptilians, etc., but you either take it or you don't.

I think David Icke is a person who is evolving with the times, with his latest stuff really focusing on consciousness. I have a link to his home page and regularly catch any videos on YT. If you like his consciousness stuff, you might also like Neal Kramer. Here is a video of Neal Kramer at an ARC presentation - ARC also has some neat stuff.

I know you may not be looking for that, but I thought I would share.

Nonetheless, peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
David Icke is one of the few people who is truly trying to find enlightenment. Nobody is right about everything, but he is sincere in his desire to discover the truth and could probably save you allot of time on your own search. Good Luck

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well i thank you for your feed back, two is better than none so look for my next thread

top topics

join