It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focus wins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
All it takes is for maybe a million of us to have the same goal. Gather around, focus, and remove the powers out of power. Collected Focus. Collected Will. That's how we unite. We share a common goal, and we summon our will, rather than attempt to complete it physically.

A million of us, focus them out of power, summon an entity, that could destroy them. We can do that. We have the time. But how will we get food? We have to go to work? Oh no, there's no time. It only takes time.
edit on 6-2-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
im trying to fallow ya
i think we all can agree that we need to all ban togethr to acomplish anything for the grater good but it seem we run into trouble anytime a group becomes large or movment has momentum just like the art of war style tptb seem to get a guy on the inside.
i think one qualty we need to embrace and suport is integrity. if we all have great integrity no sabatours in the world could stop a "love fest" from going down
srry bout the love fest part im not feeling to articulate tonight
-jplays

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There is probably Billions around the world 'willing' the US govt would end because of their foriegn policy.
It ain't working.

Sorry, but I'm afraid you all have to get off the couch.

join