It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Mills imitation blueberries story keeps spreading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Seems like this story is finally getting some main stream attention..

(NaturalNews) It's the story that just keeps going viral. We broke it here on NaturalNews with the release of The Blueberry Deception, a mini documentary that exposed the truth about many name-brand food products that fake their blueberries. You can watch it here: naturalnews.tv... Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Since the release of this video, it has gone viral across the 'net and picked up hundreds of thousands of views across NaturalNews.TV and YouTube while also breaking into mainstream media. To date, all the following news organizations have now covered this story: Fox News, CNN, The Huffington Post, NPR, MSN, Yahoo News, LA Times, CBS News, NY Daily News and many more. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Fox News, CNN, The Huffington Post, NPR, MSN, Yahoo News, LA Times, CBS News, NY Daily News and many more.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

source

Here is my original thread on this story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From the start this story was no surprise to me... People should know by now that if it is a processed product that comes in a box chances are the ingredients are not what they seem to be... This is like saying that blueberry pop-tarts actually contain blueberries...

If you want to know what you are eating buy some healthy cereal and go to the produce section and pick up a pack of real blueberries to put on top... Do people who buy this processed crap really care that their are no real blueberries? My guess is they just want it to taste good.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OMG.Thanks for that video. I usually check label, like if it says wheat bread, but it instead says "Enriched Bleached Flour" But damn, I never thought to look at that kinda stuff. It blows my mind. But that just wiped a great deal of foods outta my diet. Thanks man. This should be on the front page of ATS. STAR AND FLAG!! Big thanks again!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

you are welcome..

make sure you check out my first thread also..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
From the start this story was no surprise to me... People should know by now that if it is a processed product that comes in a box chances are the ingredients are not what they seem to be... This is like saying that blueberry pop-tarts actually contain blueberries...

If you want to know what you are eating buy some healthy cereal and go to the produce section and pick up a pack of real blueberries to put on top... Do people who buy this processed crap really care that their are no real blueberries? My guess is they just want it to taste good.

The main issue is deceptive advertising which is a problem.

new topics

top topics

join