It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential govt. PDF about March 15 2011 Pole shift ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeroxor
This PDF seems to simply be printed hard copy posts from another forum, rescanned and placed into a pdf file.What a waste of time.

The link on my thread (originally posted about this document) seems to have a better quality pdf.

--GS

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Why would someone create such a document for entertainment purposes ?

Because hits on their website can generate income, and there's a lot of hits on conspiracy websites?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
just when you think you have seen it all www.qedi.co.uk... and for the other www.cftc.gov...
just say it is not so chem trails real haarp real weather mod real??? gee what do you think????

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The 08-004 PDF has nothing to do with a Pole Shift and that is not the lady that David was reffering to. I know I made the same mistake. This is to do with Weather modification and HAARP creasting Earthquakes. Someone also named Andrea stated on a site that the New Madrid was going to have an Earthquake on March 15 2011. No pole shift mentioned. She called Alex and Noory here are the videos.

Alex Show: lady caller

Noory show: same lady

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Just google Andrea Psoras/and /Jeff Boss..... strange is all I can say...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What is strange is that people think this is somehow a "government" document that confirms all their pet theories. But it's not. It's an open act of self-promotion.
The entire 35 pages are entered into the public record, like anything sent to the government is. It's all information she want them to send her information about.
Ever remember the government being a bureaucracy? Things sent to the government are given the once over, then sent on the the next step, then the next, then the next. All of these stops along the way would be another step up the ladder, but also would have exclusion power.
As this is not a classified document, it was received and logged by one person, then passed on to the next for initial analysis (kind of like a medical triage) of content. It is passes their review, it's sent on to the next person. The initial page speaks about "chemtrails" something that the government has always insisted do not exist. The other pages of information are items easily found with research, non-threatening, so was probably put into the "crank" file and not sent far up the ladder. But it was sent to someone, received and logged, and therefore part of the record, so would not just be junked. The government keeps everything. Now that the files are digitized they are put on a website for public access.
The government didn't make them, they didn't endorse them or consider them a threat. They were never classified, not even close. Just because something is on a website doesn't mean it matters. This paper does not matter.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I wonder what will be the next month and date that will get thrown around here for some catastrophic doom??

Its like people just pull a date of thin air and create whatever stories they can about it.

I'll wait until the March 15th dead line passes and then I'll take my turn at creating a doom thread. I have yet to create one so this will be fun. I should start my creative process now.

Have fun.
edit on 7-2-2011 by topdog30 because: misspelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Here is a link where Andrea posted a comment on New Madrid Quake March 15, 2011. She never said anything about a pole shift, that was just David trying to distract everybody.

It is the second post down.

pub48.bravenet.com...

Of course if all the Atlantic ocean moves over Fla, up to Memphis and Arkansas, all the weight of that water could cause the earth to move a few degrees. Physical Pole Shift does not mean the whole earth turns upside down, it means it has moved so many degrees off of it previous axis.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The PDF is on a .gov site and trust me there is no way in hell anyone would risk going to Federal prison for 20 years just to make a joke. It is a legit document.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I saw on the news today that President Obama and family will be visiting Brazil, Chile and El Salvador March 19-23.
Perhaps South America will be a good place to be when TSHTF.

Obama to visit Brazil, Chile, El Salvador March 19-23
www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON | Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:21pm EST
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama will visit Brazil, Chile and El Salvador from March 19 to March 23, the White House said on Friday.

Trade, energy and security cooperation will lead the topics that Obama will discuss during the previously announced Latin American visit.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I Just put up this very same thread with the same video and link. Iamahumandoing also put up at thread about it. This is the same woman that called Alex Jones, Andrea Psoras she is a total fruitcake, nuts and all.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
The person at the top of the pdf file has an email address of qed international, and according to their website they are:

QED International

QED International is a leading worldwide motion picture financing, international sales, and production company for filmmakers, investors, and studio partners to bring quality filmed entertainment to the worldwide marketplace. With a team of top executives to facilitate the financing, packaging, and distribution of films, QED is recognized as a destination where high-quality producers can find a full-service partner on their projects to maintain the creative spirit of independent filmmaking while providing attractive returns with mitigated risk to their financing partners, and maximizing the global exploitation of their films.

I am not sure how to digest something from a company whose purpose is to "entertain" as well as make money.

If you are not aware, the Pentagon also finances some Hollywood movies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Five days and counting...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by petdog82
There is more science fiction in this document than in star wars IV,

edit on 6-2-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

Do you really believe that? I mean seriously....
2 lines

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join