It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential govt. PDF about March 15 2011 Pole shift ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

link to the pdf

The link below is the OS, but they say it keeps being removed.

check out yourself. OS link

That pdf is done to pro for it to be an hoax. chemtrails, haarp are also mentioned
edit on 6-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

I posted this in the comment section already, but this deserves an thread on its own because it has documents that come along with the video.

I think those military projects are getting out of hand.
Make of it what you want, it think it is important due to te pdf that comes whit it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It is also freshly posted on the web 2days ago

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
any chance you could summarize what is in the video. im sure you can understand that alot of junk passes through this site, and the video is 12 mins long..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
He talks about an pdf with gov/militarry projects. Himself got kicked from an job, which he handled such documents.
He says there is allot in the pdf, i' ve looked myself and indeed there are some crazy detailed things in it.

And its current the pole shift is mentioned in it of 15march.

weather modification(to military operations) / Atom bomb HAARP/ generate cirrus clouds and culomonibus clouds/ dispersal techniques use of after burner to generate carbon particels/ cloud seeding/ nano / etc content pdf (10fold more in the read itself)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The person at the top of the pdf file has an email address of qed international, and according to their website they are:

QED International

QED International is a leading worldwide motion picture financing, international sales, and production company for filmmakers, investors, and studio partners to bring quality filmed entertainment to the worldwide marketplace. With a team of top executives to facilitate the financing, packaging, and distribution of films, QED is recognized as a destination where high-quality producers can find a full-service partner on their projects to maintain the creative spirit of independent filmmaking while providing attractive returns with mitigated risk to their financing partners, and maximizing the global exploitation of their films.

I am not sure how to digest something from a company whose purpose is to "entertain" as well as make money.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why would someone create such a document for entertainment purposes ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is more science fiction in this document than in star wars IV,

edit on 6-2-2011 by petdog82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Andrea Psoras
Political Campaign Contributions
2000 Election Cycle

Andrea Psoras gov involvemend

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
today i think im really confused...

so whats about the movie company again??..they did this pdf?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yeah, I looked at that too. Also a quick search brings up his personal resume: www.resumebucket.com...

Not much in the pdf metadata except that it was created with eCopy, Inc. software:

Title: eCopy, Inc.
Keywords: None
Creator: eCopy, Inc.
Producer: eCopy, Inc.
Tagged: no
Pages: 35
Encrypted: no
Page size: 612 x 790.8 pts
File size: 1985138 bytes
Optimized: no
PDF version: 1.3

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
santorum's bill what is that it is mentioned in the pdf.

link to bill search

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I read the document...

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE WORDS POLE SHIFT ARE NOT IN THIS DOCUMENT

What I read contains weather modification details and how they can be applied militarily. That's about it. Although it's an interesting read, it contains nothing about a pole shift as described by "Davide".
Btw, if this site doesn't post the image, it can be found at the link. That photobucket account is mine and it is still there.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I totally agree, there is absolutely nothing in there pertaining to "March 15th poleshift." Have read it twice already-perhaps I missed a minor detail.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So aside from an outlook email from Andrea Psoras, the rest appears to be just miscellaneous posts from The World Vision Portal Forum (worldvisionportal.org...).

And many of the forum topics are "old news".

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JarsCloutLife

Thats all it is, not worth the time or effort to read.
Load of rubbish if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is a concise estimate of the situation from one side of the controversy.
The suspicions of the author, and the claims made are not too far fetched to be entirely feasable, as well as probable in my estimate.
It seems to be getting more accepted by people i talk to, that chemtrailing is real.
Where a year or so ago, chemtrails were not well known theory.
What remains to be done is to present the public with more concrete evidence which would be conclusive.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Last night I couldn't sleep and got up and search google "New Marid Fault" "March 15 2011" and found this lady named Andrea state that the earthquake on the New Marid was March 15 2011, then evidently she realized she just talk out of school. It was on "Welcome to Rapture in the Air" blog.
She made this statement on Feb 5,'11

New Madrid Fault and Possible Earthquake

I believe it is around March 15, 2011 or sometime in April

Here is the link to the site
pub48.bravenet.com...

Also I have never in my lifetime seen how they can use such a blaintent ploy like posting The Face Book will go down March 15, 2011. That is you face a ploy to distract everyone form this and if you just search the date that is all you get.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have placed a compass on my window ledge for a couple of weeks now and took notes on its position. Two weeks ago it was not pointing magnetic north as I know it usually is from my location but 20 degrees north west. Two days ago it is back to normal, pointing magnetic north as I remembered it has in the past. I also notice a slight quiver of the needle as if it is wobbling? Anyone else note this or know why this would happen as I ain't an expert? I am worried this is a sign that the poles might reverse and now there is a date?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This document is already being discussed in my thread, posted here : CFTC Document Explains Weather Manipulation and Chemtrails

--GeminiSky
edit on 6-2-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This PDF seems to simply be printed hard copy posts from another forum, rescanned and placed into a pdf file.What a waste of time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join