It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-year-old stomped on the head and continually beaten by police. (Warning: Very Graphic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
***I know there are threads about this incident but none received the deserved attention***

In this VIDEO a 15 year old teen from houston was running from the police so they used their cruiser to stop him (excessive... maybe).

After being flung over the hood of the car and onto the ground, he surrenders before officers even get to him. When they do get to him, instead of greeting him with the appropriate hand cuffing and stuffing in the cruiser, they greet him with a stomp to the face and countless kicks and punches. It's absolutly disgusting.

Of the seven officers, 2 of them appealed and are already back on the streets, and the other 5 are being "disciplined in other ways". Who knows what that means. 4 of the 5 will stand trial, and according to CNN (tv not the article), they face misdemeanor charges.

On a good note, MSM is recognizing this growing trend. I was watching CNN when i first saw this, and a lady talking about it was talking about how this is happening more and more, and who knows how much it happens that we dont even know about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Most likely the fact that they are cops, the punishment will not fit the crime.

Oh i forgot to mention, the kid is in good shape. TV showed him walking around and showing what happened at the scene of the crime.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I posted this a couple of days ago and the Mods closed it as a thread allready exsisted,

Just a heads up..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
oh, thanks for the heads up.
2 reasons for new thread though, new info about police being charges and about victim being ok

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
oh yeah, and this is the worst police beating i've ever seen and no threads about it got any attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Their is bad apples in every bunch. Doctors, military, police, teachers, anyone with power. How about post the good like the female police officer who stopped the bank robbery. Oh I forgot we only want to focus on negatives and try and single out an event as a whole group nationwide.....lmao come on...we get these every week

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper12Kills
.we get these every week

And yet it doesn't click that there is a reason why?

Oh that's right, those pesky few bad apples.... that appear EVERY WEEK....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Because anyone in a position of power especially in the millions, you are going to have bad ones. Teachers touching underage students, priests molesting kids, yet all we see over and over is police. When more good happens than bad, care to make a thread on the female officer who stopped the bank robber by literally shooting the gun out of his hand? No, because all you want to do is focus on the negative. Spend a year in mexico, you will be glad we have police like we do.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You comprehend a little more now?
maybe you should have gotten the point when none of the other threads got any responses hardly....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

When you say bad apples you mean the cops right?
I mean, look how many cops are stomping the kid.
Not one cop going to each of the stompers and grabbing them and stopping them.

But to the OP there is already a thread about this going around that had a few pages of replies.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't really think we needed another thread about this.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
punks like that deserve every bit of the beating. police were just doing their jobs. people don't know how frustrating it is to deal with really stupid ignorant people who refuse to listen to warnings. if would of been better if he was shot repeatedly.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Punks like what?
Was he convicted before he was beat?

What if they were after the wrong guy and before he could explain himself this happened?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Because cops aren't paid to beat the crap out kids.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

i have seen this on cnn yesterday--i am 55 years old and dont like thieves anymore than anybody, i like pigs even less. If i was there i would have pulled my weapon-right there- immediately-harsh?? NO - JUST STOPPING A FELONY IN ACTION. I am sure if i drew my weapon and tried to stop this beating the pigs would have turned on me giving me the right to shoot to kill also. like i said i am 55 and dont give a # anymore since i am tired of all the lies we get. it would be a honorable death for me , not for some of them, vest or no vest.
These are the pigs that give cops a bad name.They are NOT law enforcement, that went out the window when they used excessive force. FELONS IN THE ACT OF A FELONY THEY ARE - they should be shot on site when they do these things. Total abuse of power and a message should be sent right then.
I did not say shoot all cops, just these and any that abuse their power.
Its too bad he will probably sue the town and the pigs get a hand slapping-dought if they get jail time AND the people will pay with their tax monies. how gracious
Also seen a vid of cops doing road searches with one with a mask on his face--WTF-another bad cop that deserves to be shot. my opinion.
People have to take responsability for crime in their area, when you see crime ,please report it, try to stop it. bad cop -or criminal both are the same.
Its time people started sites in their communities to keep track of bad cops. find out their names and where they live and post. follow them when they leave the cop shop--maybe that will wake them up. abusive pigs means total breakdown of law
No wonder why so many are being shot.
AND WHEN YOU PEOPLE DO A CRIME PAY WITH YOUR TIME- cops will try to use you to do their bidding-nothing worce than a narc--they deserve the worst rath.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
He molested a 9 year old. He deserved it!!!

Not sure if that is what really happened. What did he do?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join