It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the federal trading commission have to do with the weather. I found this weird web site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregis ter/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdfThis lady calls into coast to coast and talks about a web site. I did some research and found this on God like Productions.

Is this for real? Is this a hoax? I called the number and no one answered. I looked up the federal trading commission on the internet and is the same number.

I talked to someone locally breifly about my find and shegot quiet then laughed. I played it off and I said it was probably just a hoax.

If these are real this proves that HARP is real!
This is where I found the document.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

I know the link says forbidden but I have it saved www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf in my favorites.
edit on 4-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There's been a couple o threads on this already

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Is this the doc? www.nickitservices.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If someone can tell me why I can't post that web site on here. It is imperative that everyone see it because if you can't see it then my post would be pointless.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Thank you. I thought I was onto something big.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

This lady Bell [that called into Alex] and Natalie [that called Noory] is either Andrea Psoras that was the author of the front letter on the PDF, or knows her. Andrea on another blog said The earthquake on the New Madrid will be March 15 - April 1st. She has never said anything about a Pole Shift. The Pole Shift story I believe was a distractor from her and her calls. This lady Andrea Psoras is also a 9/11 wittenes, and really says a lot about the subject. Here is the link to where she says and earthquake on New Madrid March 15. She is the second post on this link

pub48.bravenet.com...

new topics

top topics

join