It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama met in secret with Muslim Brotherhood in '09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Apparently I was wrong about the O. I started a post wondering why he wasn't aware of this revolt in Egypt but apparently he is the one who gave the go ahead. Along with his secret signing of the START treaty yesterday and his being held in contempt by the courts for banning drilling Obama is the Anti-American president.

U.S. President Barack Obama met with members of Egypt's Islamist opposition movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, earlier this year, according to a report in Thursday editions of the Egyptian daily newspaper Almasry Alyoum. The newspaper reported that Obama met the group's members, who reside in the U.S. and Europe, in Washington two months ago. According to the report, the members requested that news of the meeting not be publicized. They expressed to Obama their support for democracy and the war on terror.

Link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, Obama is spreading democracy to the middle east...

-laughs-

and of course..lets compound that nonsense by stating that its not in America's interest for them to become truely democratic.

-laughs again-

Clearly Obama is betraying us by...spreading democracy through the middle east.
I also hear Obama causes acne

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lets see how loud you laugh when your filling up your gas tank after the suez is shut down and Egypt/Israel go back to war.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lets see how loud you laugh when your filling up your gas tank after the suez is shut down and Egypt/Israel go back to war.

Point being, the far fringe right is distorting truth (as usual). Never let a world event go to waste.
Last night they were doing some commentary on how beck is desperately trying to show how this act in the middle east is somehow all obama's agenda to get a islamic state going...
and yep, a couple days later, you got the fringe machine spewing out the nonsense. give it a month and you will be posting of how all of this is somehow obama's undoing of america..because koch..erm, I mean beck told you to think that way.

As far as gas prices going up a bit...meh, its time we left OPEC anyhow. the longer we depend on their small amount of oil to dictate our energy policy, the longer we deserve to be hammered

I am for democracy in the middle east verses our puppets in power. its a powder keg we keep sitting on. Time to let the people rule..no matter how much the american right wing sellouts bitch about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't know where you get your Beck jibberish from but it's quite obvious that you have no idea what is going on unless your told by the great O. Choose your path. Just remember when the Iran was taken over under carter it was all the lefties that were slaughtered first.

Oh the new "non puppet" they are touting just happens to be the head torturer in charge of getting folks to talk. Enjoy your freedom rants.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

What is it you hate about freedom anyway?

The right-wing in America has just gone nuts, with the idea that they're all about democracy and freedom so long as it fits their build. Muslims voting in their own countries? Preposterous!

Rising gas prices? GOOD! We need to get slapped in the face to get us off this addiction we've got. Sorry for you and your big, bad 'American' made monster-truck. Go ahead and keep laughing at my Prius because it can't haul a million pounds of lumber or whatever.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

The right-wing in America has just gone nuts, with the idea that they're all about democracy and freedom so long as it fits their build. Muslims voting in their own countries? Preposterous!

Won't it be funny (ironic) when every country in the Middle East has seized democracy....except Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes, yes, yes. . . America bad, islamic brotherhood good.
*yawn*

How would a new islamic state benefit America? Can someone please answer that for me? Last time I checked, islamic fundamentalists were trying to kill us.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
El Baradi the stooge UN inspector convieniently slides into power. Are you people serious? Now we have a gasline blown up by terrorists and you call this freedom. Its called war on Israel. Maybe that's what you want??

top topics

join