It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here know anything about white powder gold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I came across it when I was looking for things to help decalcify the pineal gland months ago. I asked my spiritual teacher about it and he hadn't heard of it, but after looking it up he said if it does what it says it does he thinks it would be great.

Well I guess I decided to be a guinea pig. I found this site whitepowdergold.com (sorry I can't post links on my phone :/) and I ordered an ounce bottle of the white powder fusion, which is a combination of their gold/platinum formula.

What do you guys think? I'm not looking for a cure all, I just love to experiment. I think this could help me, but I also know I can achieve everything on my own you know?

Also have any of you ever bought from the whitepowdergold.com website? My bottle will be arriving tomorrow after waiting 3 weeks (it apparently takes awhile to make)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Playing with weird things. Have you researched why human sacrifice is linked to such things as what your looking for. The ptb know alot about this stuff, but i have heard about the stuff your talking about, but i will never try it.

You do know there is dangers to this sort of thing too. You never know what will happen in your life, once it starts it goes on till you die, lol.

The spiritual thing is a weird thing, something may work for you may not be part of anothers destiny.
edit on 2/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I will have to look up the sacrifice stuff, never heard of that. I have heard all the talk about it being some kind of reptillian soul trap thing (or something along those lines) and I must say I am open to all kinds of ideas just not those

I do understand the risk, but this site has been selling for at least ten years it looks like. Surely if anything terrible had happened they would shut down or at least I would have found stories about it.

Anyway this is one thing I am set on trying, who knows, I feel pretty good about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

There was a reason why they did human sacrifice, and people claim they still do it today.

Obviously you cannot take part in human sacrifice, and its no point unless you would know what your doing.

But people do not go sacrificing animals, things are never as simple as what your lead to believe.

Its like crowleys books, have info in them, but he put alot of info in there to drive you mad, and unless you knew what your doing, it would, and he did it on purpose.

On topic its upto you what you do, and as long as its within the law. You sound like you would like to goto brazil or something and try out that ayawaska or something. Its best if your a spiritual person, but you do not have to be.

Just be warned that life can get strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Keep us posted as to what happens.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

I certainly will!
And if I don't show up on here for a few days, well, then it was a bad idea

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have read about mono atomic gold or what the Egyptians called "Mfktz".

According to one source, "Mfkzt" was the ancient Egyptian name for a transformed state of gold. By a process of arc heating, gold and other platinum group metals (PGM's: iridium, palladium, rodium, osmium, and ruthenium) can be turned into a single atom or monatomic substance that has superconductive properties.
mystery.wyrdweb.eu...

There is a lot of literature about this substance, not sure if any of it is based on fact though. What you are dealing with here is alchemy. Gold is said to be broken down into single atoms, mono atomic, and from there takes on some supernatural properties. I can not remember all that I have read about this stuff but it is said to do some very odd things.
The Philosophers' Stone is another component of this substance and I do not know how all of this is supposed to be connected.

Personally I think it is a wonderful idea but most likely all fiction. Perhaps there is some truth to these claims and we could use this stuff to help cure cancer and other diseases.

ADD, I was doing some further reading and found this site.
"Mfkzt" - A New Dimension in the Value of Gold
This better explains what I was attempting to remember. It is a very odd reaction for sure.

edit on 2/4/2011 by Devino because: added link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Yep, there are stories about a substance, that opens up something. But supposedly you need to be pretty rich to get hold of it in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Out of curiousity what is your blood type?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

i had been trying to find a google vid i saved about it.. but it is gone from my favorites somehow..

it was about monatomic particles.. you may still find it there..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureIsWild

If I knew I would tell you, but the truth is I have never had to have any bloodwork so I don't know. Is there a way I can find out quickly? Through a family member?
And can I ask why you asked?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Na, blood types are not family tied, everyone has there own.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I'm very curious myself....its kind of embarassing now that I think about it, all the things I know about but my blood type isn't one of them, wow. Is there a test I can take without going to the doctor if possible? And it may be a silly question especially since I'm pretty sure you mean everyones blood type is individual, but I have reddish hair and blue eyes, is there any single blood type attributed to that? My knowledge on things like this isn't that much I'm afraid

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Supposedly there are 4 main different blood types, but everyone in your family can have different ones supposedly.

Bloodtypes

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've looked into this before, i know it was mentioned in exodus...they called it mana or something and they ate it....its been a long time since i've read the story but i did find this...

The Light of the Ancient World

Returning to ancient Egypt, we find further references to mfkzt at various sacred locations. One of these relates to the treasures of Pharaoh Tuthmosis III, as reproduced in a bas-relief at the Temple of Karnak. In the metals section, there are a number of cone-shaped objects. They are explained as being made of gold, but carry the rather odd description, "white bread".

It was at Karnak where, in about 1450 BC, Pharaoh Tuthmosis III founded his metallurgical fraternity of Master Craftsmen, with 39 members on the High Council. They were called the Great White Brotherhood--a name which, it was said, derived from their preoccupation with a mysterious white powder of projection.

The powder features again in an Alexandrian document called the Iter Alexandri ad Paradisum. This is an old parable of Alexander the Great's journey to Paradise: the kingdom of Ahura Mazda, the Persian god of light. The account features the enchanted Paradise Stone, which had numerous magical properties and was said to outweigh its own quantity of gold--although, when transposed to a powder, even a feather could tip the scales against it!

The powder's association with light was discovered again by the archaeologist Sir William Flinders Petrie in 1904. Researching the mountain wilderness of Sinai for the Egypt Exploration Fund, he discovered a hitherto unknown Egyptian temple at the summit of Mount Serâbît (better known as Mount Horeb, from the Bible account of Moses and the Ark of the Covenant). Here in this complex of halls and shrines, there were numerous inscriptions relating to mfkzt, accompanying a variety of hieroglyphs for light. Also, in line with the Karnak reliefs, presentations of conical bread-cakes were apparent in the Serâbît wall carvings. One of these was a representation of Tuthmosis IV in the presence of the goddess Hathor. Before him were two offering-stands topped with lotus flowers, and behind him a man bearing a conical object described as "white bread".

Another relief portrays the treasurer, Sobekhotep, presenting a conical loaf to Pharaoh Amenhotep III. In this respect, however, Sobekhotep is described as "He who brought the noble and precious stone to his majesty", and he is called "The Great One over the secrets of the House of Gold".

In all cases where the mfkzt powder of projection is allied to gold, bread and light and classified as a "stone", it is also related to fire. Interestingly, these things are all brought together in the Old Testament book of Job, which states (28:5-6):
As for the earth, out of it cometh bread; and under it is turned up as it were fire.
The stones of it are the place of sapphires, and it hath the dust of gold.

Another biblical text, from the book of Exodus, discusses this mysterious combination--but in a form which moves one step nearer to the "bread" connotation by describing the white powder as a type of food. It appears in the story of Moses and the Israelites at Mount Horeb in Sinai, when Moses is disturbed to find that his brother Aaron has collected the gold rings from the Israelites and forged from them a golden calf as an idol of worship. The account relates that Moses took the golden calf, burned it with fire, transposed it into a powder and fed it to the Israelites.

This story has long baffled theologians because heating or burning gold with fire does not, of course, produce powder; it produces molten gold. Later in the story, however, it is explained that the fine powder could be wiped with frankincense and made into white bread cakes, which the old Septuagint Bible calls "bread of the presence".

All of this is mixed and mingled with accounts of fire on the mountain, and the express importance of the Ark of the Covenant--the golden coffer which sent out deadly spears of lightning from between the wings of the cherubim which surmounted its lid. In keeping with the bread of the presence, these bolts of Ark-light were similarly referred to as "the presence" (seemingly, the presence of God), and the Greeks called it the electrikus.

Back in old Babylonia, the enigmatic white powder was called an-na, meaning "fire-stone", and when made into conical cakes it was shem-an-na--denoting cone-shaped or highward fire-stone. According to the Bible, the Israelites referred to the bread-powder as manna, which sounds somewhat similar. It is explained by Flavius Josephus in his 1st-century Antiquities of the Jews that the word manna was actually a question, meaning "What is it?"--and the book of Exodus confirms this, stating "They called it manna because they knew not what it was".

This is totally in line with mfkzt revelations from the Egyptian Book of the Dead (alternatively called the Papyrus of Ani). This 18th-dynasty scroll from Thebes, acquired by the British Museum in 1888, is extensively illustrated and is around 76 feet (over 23 metres) in length. In this ancient ritualistic work, the bread of the presence is associated with a pharaoh who seeks the "terminal enlightenment" and, at the completion of each stage of his journey, asks the repetitive question, "What is it?"

Other similar texts date back to the 3rd millennium BC, and it is clear from the Mount Serâbît reliefs in Sinai that the Egyptian kings were ingesting the white manna of gold from around 2180 BC. However, only the metallurgical adepts of the mystery schools (the Master Craftsmen) knew the secret of its manufacture, and the ultimate High Priest of Memphis held the title of Great Artificer.

The "terminal enlightenment" (or, as the Greeks called it, the gnosis) was an ideal of perpetual quest. As against the physical body, one was also reckoned to have a "light body", which similarly had to be fed so as to be nurtured and to grow. The "light body" was called the ka and, although essentially an intangible feature of life, it was said to remain active in the Afterlife. The food of the ka was light, which generated enlightenment, and the generative substance of light was the mfkzt white powder of gold.

Holding this information in mind, while remembering that all aspects of such discoveries have been a constant source of bewilderment for historians, theologians and even scientists, we can now move forwards in time to our present era.The Light of the Ancient World

Returning to ancient Egypt, we find further references to mfkzt at various sacred locations. One of these relates to the treasures of Pharaoh Tuthmosis III, as reproduced in a bas-relief at the Temple of Karnak. In the metals section, there are a number of cone-shaped objects. They are explained as being made of gold, but carry the rather odd description, "white bread".

It was at Karnak where, in about 1450 BC, Pharaoh Tuthmosis III founded his metallurgical fraternity of Master Craftsmen, with 39 members on the High Council. They were called the Great White Brotherhood--a name which, it was said, derived from their preoccupation with a mysterious white powder of projection.

The powder features again in an Alexandrian document called the Iter Alexandri ad Paradisum. This is an old parable of Alexander the Great's journey to Paradise: the kingdom of Ahura Mazda, the Persian god of light. The account features the enchanted Paradise Stone, which had numerous magical properties and was said to outweigh its own quantity of gold--although, when transposed to a powder, even a feather could tip the scales against it!

The powder's association with light was discovered again by the archaeologist Sir William Flinders Petrie in 1904. Researching the mountain wilderness of Sinai for the Egypt Exploration Fund, he discovered a hitherto unknown Egyptian temple at the summit of Mount Serâbît (better known as Mount Horeb, from the Bible account of Moses and the Ark of the Covenant). Here in this complex of halls and shrines, there were numerous inscriptions relating to mfkzt, accompanying a variety of hieroglyphs for light. Also, in line with the Karnak reliefs, presentations of conical bread-cakes were apparent in the Serâbît wall carvings. One of these was a representation of Tuthmosis IV in the presence of the goddess Hathor. Before him were two offering-stands topped with lotus flowers, and behind him a man bearing a conical object described as "white bread".

Another relief portrays the treasurer, Sobekhotep, presenting a conical loaf to Pharaoh Amenhotep III. In this respect, however, Sobekhotep is described as "He who brought the noble and precious stone to his majesty", and he is called "The Great One over the secrets of the House of Gold".

In all cases where the mfkzt powder of projection is allied to gold, bread and light and classified as a "stone", it is also related to fire. Interestingly, these things are all brought together in the Old Testament book of Job, which states (28:5-6):
As for the earth, out of it cometh bread; and under it is turned up as it were fire.

Another biblical text, from the book of Exodus, discusses this mysterious combination--but in a form which moves one step nearer to the "bread" connotation by describing the white powder as a type of food. It appears in the story of Moses and the Israelites at Mount Horeb in Sinai, when Moses is disturbed to find that his brother Aaron has collected the gold rings from the Israelites and forged from them a golden calf as an idol of worship. The account relates that Moses took the golden calf, burned it with fire, transposed it into a powder and fed it to the Israelites.

This story has long baffled theologians because heating or burning gold with fire does not, of course, produce powder; it produces molten gold. Later in the story, however, it is explained that the fine powder could be wiped with frankincense and made into white bread cakes, which the old Septuagint Bible calls "bread of the presence".

All of this is mixed and mingled with accounts of fire on the mountain, and the express importance of the Ark of the Covenant--the golden coffer which sent out deadly spears of lightning from between the wings of the cherubim which surmounted its lid. In keeping with the bread of the presence, these bolts of Ark-light were similarly referred to as "the presence" (seemingly, the presence of God), and the Greeks called it the electrikus.

Back in old Babylonia, the enigmatic white powder was called an-na, meaning "fire-stone", and when made into conical cakes it was shem-an-na--denoting cone-shaped or highward fire-stone. According to the Bible, the Israelites referred to the bread-powder as manna, which sounds somewhat similar. It is explained by Flavius Josephus in his 1st-century Antiquities of the Jews that the word manna was actually a question, meaning "What is it?"--and the book of Exodus confirms this, stating "They called it manna because they knew not what it was".

This is totally in line with mfkzt revelations from the Egyptian Book of the Dead (alternatively called the Papyrus of Ani). This 18th-dynasty scroll from Thebes, acquired by the British Museum in 1888, is extensively illustrated and is around 76 feet (over 23 metres) in length. In this ancient ritualistic work, the bread of the presence is associated with a pharaoh who seeks the "terminal enlightenment" and, at the completion of each stage of his journey, asks the repetitive question, "What is it?"

Other similar texts date back to the 3rd millennium BC, and it is clear from the Mount Serâbît reliefs in Sinai that the Egyptian kings were ingesting the white manna of gold from around 2180 BC. However, only the metallurgical adepts of the mystery schools (the Master Craftsmen) knew the secret of its manufacture, and the ultimate High Priest of Memphis held the title of Great Artificer.

The "terminal enlightenment" (or, as the Greeks called it, the gnosis) was an ideal of perpetual quest. As against the physical body, one was also reckoned to have a "light body", which similarly had to be fed so as to be nurtured and to grow. The "light body" was called the ka and, although essentially an intangible feature of life, it was said to remain active in the Afterlife. The food of the ka was light, which generated enlightenment, and the generative substance of light was the mfkzt white powder of gold.

Holding this information in mind, while remembering that all aspects of such discoveries have been a constant source of bewilderment for historians, theologians and even scientists, we can now move forwards in time to our present era.The Light of the Ancient World

Holding this information in mind, while remembering that all aspects of such discoveries have been a constant source of bewilderment for historians, theologians and even scientists, we can now move forwards in time to our present era.WhitePowder Gold,Ormus created by Alchemical Elixirs is the Worlds BestMonatomic Manna.Alchemical Elixirs uses Organic Alchemy to create itsOrmus.It synchronizes Brain Hemispheres,increases Psychic ability andcreatesJoy,Health and longevity.Alchemical Elixirs create its products forNaturopaths,Herbalists,and all types of Alternative Health andAyurvedic Practitioners around the Planet.Try it now. go to www.alchemicalelixirs.com

new topics

top topics

join