It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we give a warm hearted welcome to my awesome older brother Loopthereality !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hes just signed up but really want to comment on a few forums here and threads .. but hes really slow about things like this .. and is also trying to relax ..

iv been trying to get him to sign up for the past year ... lol im sure theres lots of stuff here that he ll love ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Welcome. May your ATS experience be enlightening for you and for us.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome to your strange older brother?? What kind of person has someone else sign up on forum boards for them?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to your strange older brother?? What kind of person has someone else sign up on forum boards for them?

a stressed out one whos trying to relax give him a wee bit of time

and who is currently watching the long gun men tv show...
edit on 2/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Welcome Loop! Alysha is a well-respected and beloved member here. Glad to have another family member aboard. You are brave,as I have been trying to get my sis involved in this site for years now. Good luck to you and if you need anything, just ask.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

thank you thats a very nice welcome its good to know there are still some cool people in the world im new to the forum and not sure how it works lol i wont be as active as me sister but ill have some interesting post in the near future thanks for the kind welcome

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey there Loop, Great to have you now among us on the ATS forums, Your sister is a great member here so we know you will fit in just fine,

Take your time
It takes a little time to get to know your way around but you soon find it easy,
I look forward to seeing you about on the board so jump right in!

If you need any help please feel free to shout my way.

Asala,

top topics

join