It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

DO NOT REMOVE STAFF POST WARNINGS
edit on 4-2-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ok guys/ Girls,

Please lets keep this discussion civil, I will not tolerate name calling.
Lets keep to the topic at hand,

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Yes, that would be why I asked if there was a way I could read it for free.....thank you.

Great research skills man, I wrote "assange ebook" into the google bar, and there it was. I would be careful to throw about accusations about research about the money hungry JA later.

You seem to think that there will ever be a time when there is no need for proof, and that you can get by on recirculating blog after blog based on Wayne Madsen and his "asian intellignce sources" or any tea-party airhead with an agenda. But you are wrong, people will allways want evidence for outlandish claims. That includes chemtrailers and WL=NWO conspiracists.

When the truth you find within the WL embassy cables isn't the truth you want you attack the messenger instead of encouraging the transparacy of government, when your BIG conspiracy isn't uncovered and all that is left is proof governments generally acting like little kids on the playground.

If there is any big conspiracy do you really think it would be included in ordinary embassy communication?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Wikileaks old lies dipped in sugar water. Nothing is new you dont have to read wikileaks most of everythiing he has said is old news, apart from name calling. He has never said anything bad against isreal has he, All he is doing is feeding the media again with what we alsready know. Isreal need US to remove Iran and wiki is doing the work for isreal.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by loila
Wikileaks old lies dipped in sugar water. Nothing is new you dont have to read wikileaks most of everythiing he has said is old news, apart from name calling. He has never said anything bad against isreal has he, All he is doing is feeding the media again with what we alsready know. Isreal need US to remove Iran and wiki is doing the work for isreal.

I'd like to point out once again that this is leaked US embassy cables.

On that note, how are you surprised they are in favour of Israel?

If it was leaked Iranian embassy cables I guess you'd have a point, but.....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is interesting , actually Assange sacrificed his safety for that of more people around the world.That is gold that is worth gold .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
You guys are insisting on defending a guy who states that 9/11 was not an inside job. Everyone knows it was an inside job. Come on now.

www.eutimes.net...

I don't think it was a inside job.

If everybody knows, you included, why not proove it?

I think there is more to it than the OS, but I don't think it was a inside job.

And as it has been stated before, 911 is a conspiracy theory not a conspiracy. Do you see the difference?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

People always miss that part... THEORY. It's a theory not a fact.

Sure governments make money out of war and sure some businesses also but I doubt it was an inside job,too.

As for Wikileaks, as far as I can tell they deserve this prize. There's been theories about possible links to dodgy people but,yeah, none of it can be proven.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join