It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Video Of dome Of The Rock UFO.. CLOSE UP! Best footage I've seen thus far.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I searched to see if someone posted this yet, but I didn't find it. If its already posted, delet the thread I guess.

So anyway, this video was captured by Americans, which seems like only a few blocks away from the occurrence.
I know some people say that it has been "debunked" but I'm still up in the air with it. If its fake, its a very entertaining hoax because they got it from all angles..

www.vladtv.com...
edit on 2-2-2011 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
To add, I did not notice a "Flash bang" before it shot back up into the sky. maybe because it was too fast or something?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Check HERE

Apparently ATS has deemed this case a hoax, I completely disagree for the record.
edit on 2-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Already done I'm afraid

link   
Just delete this thread

A.

link   

Oh for X sakes, this is the same video that's been posted like 10 times and its the most obvious of all the fakes!! Seriously, is someone getting you all to keep posting this to get them hits on youtube? It's the same video over and over, the most blatantly fake of all of them.

do yourself a favor, watch the video, specifically the light flare from the street lights, notice how the camera moves but they don't? BECAUSE IT'S A STILL IMAGE.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The original thread is in the Hoax bin , no further discussion would change the fact that this was a fairly well perpetrated Hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You have this video, it goes to show that it is just a picture with some nifty effects on it !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To me it looks like its a photo....thats been edited to look like a video. Easily done with Sony Vegas and/or After Effects.
Why is is filmed on a tv screen?? Why does it end so abruptly?? Why does the camera not follow the alleged craft??
I think the audio was added later. Someone took a picture...added it to one of the above programs, used a few tools to mimic camera movement.

EDIT: And here come the flags from the people who wont use common sense
sad times on ATS

edit on 2-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe there is going to be a movie released in the near future and these are just viral videos to lead up to the release. Someone like JJ Abrams would do something like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The original thread is in the Hoax bin , no further discussion would change the fact that this was a fairly well perpetrated Hoax.

Not that well perpetrated.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

top topics

join