It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are all these planes crashing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Couldn't find this in thread so thought I'd post it to see what others think , I don't know anything about airceaft so don't know if it actually that unusual for them to crash at this rate-

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I also do not know enough about airplanes to judge weather this is normal or not. My opinion... solar storms. One is scheduled to hit us on Feb 2nd - 4th and just shot from the sun yesterday.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What goes up must come down in one form or another. Planes are just like automobiles, improper maintenance
and neglect always lead to the same conclusion.Failure or epic failure in the case of jets.

Jet crash caused by poor maintenance, errors, Marine investigation concludes
March 04, 2009|Tony PerrySAN DIEGO — The F/A-18 crash that killed four family members in a San Diego neighborhood on Dec. 8 was caused by poor maintenance on the plane and a series of critical errors by the pilot and officers trying to guide him to an emergency landing, a Marine investigation report released Tuesday concluded.

Among the worst of the mistakes was the pilot's decision, made with his squadron bosses, to bypass a runway on Coronado and attempt to land at Miramar Marine Corps Air Station, 11 miles farther away. The pilot could easily have landed his jet at the closer North Island Naval Air Station, the investigation concluded.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Current weather has cancelled many flights.
also caused many delays , your story might
be the precursor to these events, although
i would be interested to see if there is a
alternate explanation, Ii look forward to seeing
updates and investigation on the matter.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Reptillians are shooting them down!

On a serious note though, that seems odd to me... I've heard of planes crashing but not 25 in 48 hours!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

More anomalies,what is it that satelite gps jammer,Poor servicing or is the ground not where it should be.mmmm...odd,I`m sure someone will find an answer.
edit on 1-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Seems like a good deal of them are on landing or take-offs instead of mid-flights...also seems like quite a few "flip-over" incidents.

With this storm coming in could the air-pressure be effected in such a way that inconsistencies in the air-pressure or turbulence could be the cause?

edit on 1-2-2011 by Sly1one because: ugh

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

There are hundreds of plane "incidents" everyday. When people first start to watch the RSOE EDIS site, they usually freak out. People who read NTSB reports usually freak out at first. Pilot magazines will surely give you a fright. The thing is, there are so many planes in the air at all times, and the vast majority of incidents are harmless, so there isn't much to worry about.

One of the scariest, potentially deadly, and most frequent occurence is runway incursions. Just like cars pull out in front of one another, planes do the same thing, except they do it at 130 miles per hour, dangly precariously suspended in mid air, and they do it with a thin aluminum can shell that doesn't provide any protection! Most pilots, airlines, and NTSB are amazed that there are not many more fatalities over this common occurence!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Seems like more of a hydraulics issue if you ask me.
Maybe low or no pressure in the lines?

edit on 1-2-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why doesn't the guy in the video do ANY comparative research for his video report?

He didn't compare it to the previous week, month, year, decade, or ANYTHING. So how is he coming to the conclusion that this number of events is unusual?

Sounds like a typical amateur research - finds data on a topic he has no education in what-so-ever, and since it differs from his expectations, he concludes that something significant is going on.

Do your homework kids, before you grow up and make stupid videos like that guy!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Higher than norm, a solid spike. The daily average USA aircraft incidents (not just crashes) is 3 or four: most are general aviation (privately owned) single engine aircraft which makes up 80% of the 250,000 aircraft in the USA. In your list, most of the true crashes were on approach or departure, which is typical, but greatly increases in winter conditions. Winter departure crashes typically are that the ice was not sufficiently removed from the control surfaces, water in the gas, takeoff into low visibility conditions. Winter approach crashes generally due to engine power too low to keep engine warm / carburetor ice / typically Piper aircraft with their lousy carb heat controls, or low fuel.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Heres a thread made about the actual site data, rather then a video of the site data.
As far as I remember the web site was glitched somehow, but I didn't really follow the thread

Take a look at all these plane accidents thread

Edit to add

Heres the actual RSOE site link
edit on 1-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I love the RSOE website referred to. The only thing that I do not like about it is they never tell you the details concerning airplane incidents. It could be something minor or something major. It doesn't mean that the incident was an airplane crash. Could simply be a delay. Today you can see an incident flash at numerous Airports. The incident are simply delays. Great site though for other emergency information.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

top topics

join