It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbass Connections 3 - Prince of Saudi Arabia and recent middle east protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is it only me? I'm following the happenings in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen etc and some info from approximatly 6 months ago keeps swinging in my mind so I looked up a thread that was here on the subject:

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse started by ElectricUniverse

In the original article (here) is stated that the Prince is/was located in Cairo:

In a letter published by Wagze news agency on Tuesday, the Cairo-based prince warned Saudi Arabia's ruling family of a fate similar to that of Iraq's executed dictator Saddam Hussein and the ousted Iranian Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, calling on them to escape before people "cut off our heads in streets."

As these protest seem to inspire others to do the same, still little info on Yemen, it is coming closer to Saudi Arabia. Did he became aware of something in Cairo? Or simply coincidence?

Remember the info of Prince is from June 9th 2010.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
protests-spread-to-saudi-arabia
Infowars January 30th 2011

While the biggest threat to the Middle East region is the possibility that the population of Saudi Arabia may try to imitate what has been happening in the area, thereby bringing total chaos to the established regional geopolitical and more importantly, energy, structure, the first protests in the Saudi Arabia city of Jeddah are already in the books.

and

On the other hand, we expect more news such as those from yesterday that Kuwait is paying its citizens $3,500 plus free food for a year to keep calm. Oddly, visions of money dropping helicopters, infinitely extendible unemployment insurance and tax breaks keep dancing in our head

The smell of freedom is in the air.

new topics

join