It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy and Freaky website I found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I found this site a bit creepy. I warn you, the people who made this are wacky and VERY anti semitist. Take a look. Most of it is ill-jew hating propaganda.
www.666blacksun.com...
This other one is crazy people insulting christians. WTH?
www.exposingchristianity.com...
www.joyofsatan.org...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was the site home to the others.
edit on 1-2-2011 by RimDaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't care for the Jew hatting in it but there is some truth in there in how actual spirituality was subverted by religion. The article about the Swastika being a an ancient Sun sign is correct. It can be seen in ancient artifacts around the world, some are thousands of years old, predating what we would know as written history. I won't discount the whole site and the information there as being just Jew hatting because I've seen some the information they are presenting in other forms. Also, the word Semite doesn't cover all Jews, only those people who are born in the Arabic areas including Palestine/Israel, Syria, Lebanon, etc. Arabic, the language, according to Wiki is a semitic language. People will say that this is all just "new age" satanic, Christian hating, NWO, propaganda. I don't think so. In my opinion, being pagan/shamanic myself, I don't like any of the religions that are based on Judaism. I do have friends that are Christian, Muslim, and Jewish but I don't agree with the dogmas they adhere to. I also don't like Hinduism because of it's caste system. I'm hit or miss with Buddhism. I think the best thing anyone can do is just look at this site objectively.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Dear RimDaas

My question would be what on earth where you looking for when you found them.

The sites are questionable no argument but the really great thing about the internet is you get what you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The black sun. When i was looking at the anti semitist website, I found the anti christian one. When I was looking at the anti christian one, I found the satanist one.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Dear RimDaas

I can cure your negative feelings in an instant at zero cost; let me know if you want the cure. It is as simple as a click of the mouse I guarantee it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I am interest in this offer

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riv0303

Dear riv0303

Well instead of worrying about the sky falling or Satan biting at your Ass.

Help some children that really need the help.

They are not in your area they are not next door but they still need a helping hand.

They where bourn with a big problem and fight tooth and nail just to live.

www.hiv-aids-kids.org...

and some don’t make it.

top topics

join