It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Seach of: BEST UFO FOOTAGE EVER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hi ATS Board members,

I started this thread for people to post links to possible candidates for BEST UFO FOOTAGE EVER. Please post URLS and LINKS with a brief description. Try not to re-post footage or links that have already been posted.

Thanks in advance!
-Grey
(p.s. maybe we can have a vote at the end for the best video)

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That would be cool to compile all known ufo vids in a thread, because I honestly feel in this day and age you cannot trust a still photo.... WHY you ask? Well there are photochoppers out there that are beyond good. And I mean hell everyone here thinks they are expert photo analysers but really aren't so I give more creedence to video and imo they're easier to tell if something is fake.

G'luck with this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2004 by deevee]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrey
. Try not to re-post footage or links that have already been posted.

So you want brand new world premiere footage never seen before? I'm on it. If only the aliens would co-operate.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well new footage would be great, I was leaning more towards compiling a list of KNOWN videos, and locations for people to download/view them.

It would be nice if we could do that in this thread. I will be searching the net later on and adding posts with what I am able to dig up. Please, if you know footage to be hoax/fake do not add it, we are looking strictly for "believable" footage.

ie: no world trade center ufo's what woosh passed helicopters

Thanks
-Grey

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Videos

[edit on 7/13/04 by SupaFly]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Please dont post GARBAGE Group Wormholes that leave you at a page in which your are advertised a video by acredited fake "Billy Meier"

Supafly you've been warned.

-Grey

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There�s a clip called "Ufo goes invisible" (sorry I have no link) which is pretty cool. It�s shot on real film (8mm or 16mm?) and features a discshaped craft up in the air hovering, suddenly dissaperaing, and reappering (though there�s a cut here in the footage).

There�s a zoom also but for some reason when we get a closer look it cuts again and we now see the craft at a greater distance again.

It�s suspicous that whoever films doesn�t seem to be very excilerated by this craft because he/she handles the camera very professional, no jerky moves etc...etc... Could be that whoever shoots is documenting and is accustomed to the craft. I really don�t know the history of the clip.

Anyone who knows this clip and has additional info?

top topics

join