It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy discovered - no bull -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
And there you go...
They say in the video on the website

Their homepage
www.magenergy.us...

Finding it hard to believe how such a machine could work? Watch the following video of a man that has built a similar device

The magniwork free energy generator, can be efficiently used to power your home with almost zero costs on your side. Furthermore, the generator is eco-friendly and doesn't produce any harmful byproducts. Hundreds of successful magniwork generators have been built around the world, which is a proof that this technology really works!

We predict that the technology will rapidly spread, and some industry-insiders even predict that the mangiwork free energy generators will be the energy in the future. These experts estimate, that by 2020 energy companies will start implementing this technology in order to create cheaper and more environment friendly energy.Until that time comes, you can use our technology at a very reasonable set-up cost.

Free Energy - Pentagon Conspiracy to Cover up

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I saw this video ages ago actually...it is legit and was on TV as far as I know...but I haven't heard anything since, but I haven't really looked either. Anyone know if he's been killed yet?

edit on 30-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Vandalour

I saw this video ages ago actually...it is legit and was on TV as far as I know...but I haven't heard anything since, but I haven't really looked either. Anyone know if he's been killed yet?

As far as I know, he's OK, but the idea is dead. It's a total scam. Although the web page has a .com address, the company is in Macedonia. Reports are that this guy stole the idea, and the plans from this company: jnaudin.free.fr... even that company probably, if you compare the promotional language and drawings, from a guy named Lutec.
For more info, see:
blog.mapawatt.com...
and www.nlcpr.com...
and, www.99polls.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's been about 100 years now that free energy has been discovered. Tesla and Bucky Fuller were showing people how a long time ago. All you need to do to understand the is look at history. Not a mention of either of these men. Same with Wilhelm Reich. The only time in American history the supreme court ordered a book burning was for Reich. They destroteyed his lab and he "died" in prison. The same could be said of townsend Brown who came up with the biefeld brown effect.

Free energy is already out there folks it has nothing to do with discovery and everything to do with the powers that be and nations wanting to slow the growth and keep others nations down. Hell even our oil wars are to keep places like China and India from growing to fast.

Check out peswiki.com. It's the best place to find energy innovations and they weed out quacks.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Although the web page has a .com address, the company is in Macedonia.
Well I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, but the guy is Australian from what I can see (I'm also Australian).

Reports are that this guy stole the idea, and the plans from this company: jnaudin.free.fr... even that company probably, if you compare the promotional language and drawings, from a guy named Lutec.
I don't really care who stole what from who...can't they just get this thing into action? It's always about freaking money isn't it? Pathetic humans...

PS- Why the hell is this in Off-Topic General Chit Chat???

new topics

top topics

join