It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Planned Uprising in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
According to wikileaks at least....

The US government had been planning to topple the Egyptian President for the past three years – that is according to diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks. The files show Washington had secretly been backing leading figures behind the uprising. [ex/]

rt.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

What The French, toast.
Why?
To place Egypt in a position where war, nukes, oil price increases, instability in the middle ea-. . . . . . . . . . .

oh.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this.

Here
edit on 29-1-2011 by nolabel because: Forgot to post linky!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am aware that I could easily be wrong but I really don't understand what the US would have to gain by destabalising one of the few countries in the region that it has relatively good relations with and exposing it to the possibility of Islamic extremists gaining control?

Seems to me some people just want to blame the US for everything regardless of the truth.

Maybe some things are just what they appear to be and the Egyptian people themselves have had enough of the current regime.
Is that so hard to believe?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

I wish the best for the people of Egypt. I am hoping that Zahi Hawass is somehow in the mix or his handlers so maybe people can get a better idea what is in Giza. Maybe this is a step forward in disclosure.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the u.s. is hated in the middle east and will be for generations to come. having read about this issue, there is a general feeling that there will be no chance of peace until the u.s. withdraws from its illegal and contrived wars. it is clear to people that the u.s. is pushing the israeli agenda, not surprising since jews hold top in the u.s. government, and now more than ever all that the u.s. preach is seen as being a polar opposite to all that the u.s. practice. the people of the u.s. need to stand up and stop being trampled upon, and need to let the world know that their government doesn't represent them and their principles.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
they want the suez canal for mobilization against iran

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

just so your aware. an uprising in the US is a little bit more complicated than say...egypt or tunisia...

there are some who wish the us security were as archiac as those countries, but alas...its not that simple.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

With you 100%,why would the US wish to have "their boy" Mubarak removed from power after supporting him and his oppresive regime for decades?

As you say,maybe the Egyptians woke up one day and decided enough is enough.If only we in the West had their balls.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

nope, close...

well, as the magician sows you his left hand were did is right go?
egypt is not where we need to look. they want us looking at egypt, it is a distraction to get something by, just wathch.

i predict tat in six months, the truth comes out that the magicians right hand has gone unnoticed, and we find out how far they will go to hide their actions from the public

how far will the public go if their oppressors will go further?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

That's all very cryptic.
Exactly what was / is 'the right hand' doing?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Eh.. I Egypt is a pretty established country. They wouldn't be duped and taken by some extremist regime. They aren't putting up with the current corruption so they definitely aren't going to allow anything worse to come and take over.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
maybe i should make a thread about 2012, the sufyani, and the arrival of the mahdi.

you see in islamic prophecy this is meant to happen. the next war will be a war against islam. not only that but it will be a muslim kill muslim scenario. the us would not sit back and watch them, they will back israel...

the sufyani will rise in eygpt, then takes over a destroyed demascus and sets it as his headquarters. he will then invade iraq and proceed to mekkah.

i will make a thread with sources very soon that will explain what might happen according to islamic hadith...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Iran was an established and relatively liberal county and look what happened there.

I didn't say Islamic extremists WOULD take over, I simply said it is a possibilty.
Which it is.
There are quite active Islamic extremists within Egypt who will be seeking to exploit the current climate.
Whether they succeed or not is another thing all together.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Iran was a different situation. That was partly our bad. And still Iran is a far cry from countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan (and the freshly destroyed Iraq). I get what you are saying though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

People on this site always say this kind of stuff, but later on when they start announcing the discovery of whatever the cause for the misdirection was, it is never anything worse than what (tptb or whomever) pull off right in our faces everyday.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Hmm?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this post sum's it up best.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join