It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organ Harvesting Via Wikileaks .......what else is there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You have seen stuff like in sc-fi movies and although a part of you thinks this could happen you always hope it would never happen. Seeing something like 'organ harvesting' kinda sets off some sort of alarm bell inside me. People would never really carry out something like this would they? Would that be the lowest level the human race could reach?

Wikileaks are currently releasing loads of cables involving Egypt because of the turmoil. There is one on human trafficking. Its bad. Lot of abuse. Horrific infact. Gruesome. Then there is this piece;

"According to Seyaj, local media reports and the Egyptian
government, at least 10 Yemeni children were trafficked to
Egypt for organ harvesting in 2009. The children were
repatriated to Yemen after Egyptian authorities discovered
the trafficking ring."

These were ones that were prevented.

wikileaks.ch...

There is another cable detailing illegal adoptions with some going to the U.S. The piece above makes me wonder if it was really adoption?

wikileaks.ch...

Seeing this human traffiking post stopped me in my tracks. The more I am learning recently about how this society works makes me seriously question if I want to be a part of it anymore.

Wikileaks need to stop playing games with people and release all the cables now.

I really think people need to put pressure on Wikileaks to bring all the material forward now. Wikileaks need to step up to the mark and inform us.

I want to know how bad things are. How low has this race fallen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would advise to cease going to the Wikileaks Twitter website and any of the wikileaks websites period.

The US issued a subpoena to Twitter to find out every person who's viewed the Twitter wikileaks website.

Advise us if you oddly get your internet turned off. Call your internet company and they send someone to your house...they walk around...and 5 minutes later your internet magically works again with the guy (NSA/FBI) doing nothing.

Now when you turn your computer off just before it turns off a window pops up showing it's saving a text file....that's a datalogger//keylogger. They gotcha.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Wikileaks with their current staff can only release one cable per hour. They aren't purposely holding them - they are trying to get them out as soon as possible. If you would like to see more cables sooner the best thing you can do is make a donation. The more staff they hire - the more cables.

reply to post by Pervius

I'm too smart to allow that to happen. I remain on wikileak's twitter. I'm not scared of them knowing I want the truth.

Personally; I'd find their keylogger and find where it's sending information to and forward that information to anonymous.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Interesting point of view. If we really are reaching a stage in our modern society where you may be punished for looking for truth then I no longer want any part of said society. What could you possibly be scared of? I will not cower in darkness. I will not tremble.

People who attempt to harvest the organ of kids, now they should be afraid.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Wikileaks with their current staff can only release one cable per hour. They aren't purposely holding them - they are trying to get them out as soon as possible. If you would like to see more cables sooner the best thing you can do is make a donation. The more staff they hire - the more cables.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

I was not aware this was the situation. Assange has stated before that they are withholding the cables and letting it out slowly because there is so much information. They want to stagger it so people can get the full impact and they are afraid that some of the material doesn't get the attention it might deserve. I also believe some of the news organisations like the guardian have already got all the material and are under strict instructions as what to release and when.

They are just after releasing a lot of information on Egypt. If there was not an uprising when would we have seen this material? Its attention seeking. They are making out they are part of the uprising. Thats fine. But they are playing games now.

Are they going to wait until there are tense situations in a particular country to release their info for maximum impact?

I think we need the all the info so we can start debating this properly.
edit on 28-1-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join