It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA and OPTIMUS PRIME Collaborate to Educate Youth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
New Video Contest To Raise Awareness Of NASA Technology
www.nasa.gov...

So what is this ! Recruitment for Finding Young Youths that are in the Grades 3rd through 8th that may have a potential of having a Talent for The Following ! ? CGI, Real Ideology of Transformer Tech all under the Disguise of a Contest ? for the benefit of NASA Technology AKA Skunk Works!!

a Brief Quote

NASA has opened online voting for the agency's OPTIMUS PRIME Spinoff Award student video contest. The public is invited to vote for its favorite videos, made by students in grades three through eight, developed to help educate America's youth about the benefits of NASA's technologies. NASA is using the correlation between Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS property and commercialized agency "spinoffs" to help students understand how technology developed for space and aeronautics "transforms" into what is used on Earth. More than 190 children from 31 states have submitted creative videos describing their favorite agency technology from NASA's 2009 Spinoff publication. The students also documented why their video should be selected to win the NASA OPTIMUS PRIME trophy.

WTF Grades 3 to 8 !! ! ? Hight School Student's Need Not Apply! ... I wonder if it Means that the Best Candidates Will be Under the Wing of TPTB...be Watched By NASA ! what better means of a New way for the Government to find New Talent as you all know ! TPTB loves Children... there SO Easily to Control!
Just like Willy Wonka Did in His recruitment !

NASA's Golden Ticket!!! pretty much sums it up ...
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Dramatic Ending Remix (35 second mark) !

In this VIdeo the Trailer of the New Transformers Movie ! Dark of the Moon = as I watched it i thought to my self ! Just after hearing that Buzz Aldrin was Suing a Well known Trading Card Company ( TOPPS) I thought Boy Buzz is going to be steaming ! about this Movie ! Until i came across this on the NASA Site ... Talk about inspiration !!

Buzz Aldrin sues trading-card company Topps
Moonwalker says company unfairly profited from his historic achievement
www.msnbc.msn.com...

IMO I Guess Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg did to in a way Some Profiteering ! from Buzz & Neal's
Historic Achievement !

Hmm Illuminati Giving Hints Again ! ... ? LOL
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Trailer - Official (HD)

It Kinda Disturbing (To Me Personally) that this NASA Transformer Contest is Like Project Talent All Over again to certain a Degree.. We can see little Bobby in The Near Future Helping TPTB to make a Transformer or getting involved with CGI Artwork for a Major FALSE FLAG! Event !!! Or Something better for Mankind! ?

Then in the NEAR Future Little Bobby can make a Transformer Plane ! for the Air Force !
this was Posted a Couple days ago here on ATS ! a Transformer Plane !
(Note IS that a CGI Foo Fighter in this Video and WHY ? 7-10 Second mark)

U.S. Air Force MEDEVAC

How Close is OUR American Government in Transforming Technology ?

Do We have anything that resembles the Artificial Intelligence like in the 80s TV series Knight Rider! AKA KITT CAR .. I say we are Getting Close ...
Well there is a Robot called ASIMO From a Japanese Company called HONDA that is pretty much close in AI Technology like The Car KITT or should i say GERTY from the Movie called MOON (2009)

ASIMOs new artificial intelligence. (ASIMO is learning!)

ASIMO by Honda
asimo.honda.com...

Transformers More than Meets The EYE !

How Close in Reality are we ! in Making a Fictional Transformer to a Reality ?

How Far Off are We ! of a Architects of Fear! Outer Limits Episode ! ?

The Architects of Fear (September 30, 1963 Season1 Episode 3)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
wow transformers, i used to love that as a kid and i show all the old cartoons to my kid now, although starscream was much cooler than optimus prime but maybe that would give the wrong message.
its a shame the new star scream is so lame, what happened to his cool voice

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OPTIMUS PRIME Spinoff Award
ipp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

You have until February 6th to vote! Parents, already registered your child? Click here to log in and manage your account and/or add more children. OPTIMUS PRIME is more than just a well recognized name from TV and movies; it is a great analogy for NASA technology transfer and therefore, an excellent teaching tool. OPTIMUS PRIME began in space and transformed itself in order to come to Earth; OPTIMUS PRIME goes undetected and helps people while protecting them. Similarly, NASA technologies, though designed for space applications, are often modified and transformed to go into everyday products used on Earth; they often go undetected and often help people.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I grew up watching transformers, loved to play with my brother for hours on end where we'd made up all this fiction. Years later I realized how powerful an influence the stories were, there are so many hidden messages. Just take a look at the Matrix, why doesn't every autobot have one? That's right because there can only be one chosen to carry the one making all others submissive and never able to go beyond Optimus, never a chance to grow, they all stay the same for centuries. One special autobot who has something while all the other's don't. And why is there only 1 female (besides a few that run around on cybertron - I'd run and hide too from thousands of male transformers if I were a female robot lol).

And ofcourse there's Megatron, leader of all evil, the gun that never commits any evil himself but instead has a 2nd in command who can wield his power in gun form. Such symbolism.
edit on 28/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well another Dead in the Water Thread Help LOL !

its the Imagination Inspiration Dedication & DRIVE!!! the TPTB is Looking For....

The Rest can be learned by Experience ! In Time ..

Well there was Rocket Scientist's that were inspired by a Book by Jules Verne From Earth to Moon !!
at a very Young Age

Jules Verne Idea Became a Reality by these men Inspired by His Book when they were Children!

Robert Godderd
Warner Von Braun
Hermann Oberth
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

From Inspirations to Inventions (NASA)
www.nasa.gov...

Thanks to Micheal BAY Steven Spielberg and CGI
Children can be Inspired to make it a Reality !

One of my Favorite Site's ! That ATS Must Bookmark!

Technovelgy = Where Science Meets Fiction
www.technovelgy.com...

The Search Engine of Technovelgy
www.technovelgy.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

wheres the thanks to hasbro toys?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by Wolfenz

wheres the thanks to hasbro toys?

ok Thanks Hasbro! and what also is run by HASBRO lets Look!

How the Animated Series G.I. Joe Predicted Today’s Illuminati Agenda
By VC | December 9th, 2010
vigilantcitizen.com...

as the GI JOE Cartoons Movies is Heavy influenced of the Illuminati

GI Joe Illuminati :WOW:
also look at the Right Side of the Suggestions in You Tube !
www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
WOW Im going to post this Hasbro Iluminati Ring Cartoon n From GI joe - Resolute

Unbelievable

HARRP at 1.23 min mark

Infowars.com - G.I. Joe NWO Propaganda part 1

Transformers ARMY Reserve recruitment mash-up

join