It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
I'm just saddened that all kinds of hoaxes get front page headlines but the real stuff never does.

That is because the ones perpetrating the hoax send people to forums to tell us how good the stuff is

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Show me some "real stuff" and I will flag it.

Well it seems many in this thread think THIS is "the real stuff" and "best ever" so there ya go

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Can you get a screen grab of the footage and produce what is shown in the photo, with no manipulation?
Zooming and cropping is fine.

Already asked them for that... seems no one can do their own raw screen grab to reproduce aliens

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VtaUFO
Here's a video update to the Turkey UFO case. Dr. Leir begins speaking at about a minute and a half into the video, but for those of you that are unfamiliar with the case, I suggest watching it from the beginning...

The raw footage of Dr. Leir's presentation will be available soon.

Did his bank turn him down for a production loan so he had to skimp on the special effects, or did he get burned using an incompetent special effect company?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by DomCheetham

Can't have a bit of fun?

Having fun at the expense of others? Not fun to the targets of your ridicule. Maybe fun for you, the ridiculer, but to those trying to seriously look into this case and find clues of either fake or legit, it really gets in the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing Comparing these videos to a a cruise ship is no different to those that poo-poo the 'human figures on Mars' pictures and juxtapose them with natural formations in rock on Earth. Same old tactic 'everything's normal, everything's okay, nothing to see here'.

:lol; But the same people who see nothing but rocks on the Moon are now the ones using the SAME TECHNIQUES of enhancement and over manipulation of these images to show Aliens... because that is what they were told they want to see...

Now I get to use that word PAREDOLIA

As for why didn't the security guard use a better camera.. perhaps he couldn't afford a new camera!!! I mean, this is Turkey.. this isn't America,

Bull Pucky... If this was a one time sighting you might have a point, even though his camera is not that bad. But since it's an annual event and he is working with a UFO research group, I am sure they could have helped.. at least loan him a tri-pod

Oh and you do know what camera he used, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have to believe some of the others concerns.

-Same Place all the time

-It seems to never move

-Dr Roger Leir just happen to be there

--He's been around Alien research for awhile

All these add up to too many coincidences, this is probably some tethered balloon, rc, etc... you can clearly see some horizontal stringers on the leading edge of the craft by the way the light is reflecting off of them. I think it is a model of something. Looks like skin covering a structure, squared off leading edge areas would definately not be aerodynamic.

BTW: I am not a skeptic, I just want some real scientific info. There has to be some sort of alien life in the Universe besides us.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TSSCI because: added BTW

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by VtaUFO

I don't ever recall hearing anything about Roger Leir filming this object himself in 2009.

Apart from that revelation, I don't see anything new being presented here.

edit on 26/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Hey and it's okay brah because with so much to follow during these crazy times it's a trip on how some stuff can get by a person (like me). I JUST learned of this footage like two weeks ago and want to commend the OP for bringing this back up to the forefront as I for one feel that THIS IS some of the best, if NOT THE BEST footage ever recorded to date.

So not to discourage anyone...when in doubt post it up anyways

NT

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSSCI
squared off leading edge areas would definately not be aerodynamic.

So that bit lower down is supposed to be the ships edge? It looks kind of like it's a half visible saucer-shaped craft, but the top of a building is blocking most of the view.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: typo

link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

reply to post by VtaUFO

I don't ever recall hearing anything about Roger Leir filming this object himself in 2009.

Apart from that revelation, I don't see anything new being presented here.

edit on 26/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Hey and it's okay brah because with so much to follow during these crazy times it's a trip on how some stuff can get by a person (like me). I JUST learned of this footage like two weeks ago and want to commend the OP for bringing this back up to the forefront as I for one feel that THIS IS some of the best, if NOT THE BEST footage ever recorded to date.

So not to discourage anyone...when in doubt post it up anyways

NT

I think that this footage is ok, but not smoking gun.

link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by smurfy

its not a house on a hill. if that being the case? some one would have photoed "the house on the hill".. they didn't because it wasn't there

I know that, ffs. Anyway, an alternate source of film is needed.

link   

its not a house on a hill. if that being the case? some one would have photoed "the house on the hill".. they didn't because it wasn't there

it's not a UFO because it's not even flying, just sits there. If it was a UFO someone else would have photographed it too, as it's a very busy tourist area and I am sure one or two others would have a camera. .. they didn't because it wasn't there

Now all we need to do is find someone to go there this year and find what it really was that was photographed

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

it's not a UFO because it's not even flying, just sits there. If it was a UFO someone else would have photographed it too, as it's a very busy tourist area and I am sure one or two others would have a camera. .. they didn't because it wasn't there

Now all we need to do is find someone to go there this year and find what it really was that was photographed

Why would it still be there?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The burden of proof isn't on me to prove this isn't an alien ship, all I'm asking for is for someone to show these aliens without any manipulation.

Me too

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Because it's been there all the other years he filmed it, and it was there in the same spot when Dr Lier went to film it, despite the fact that his film looks identical to the others... So it seems logical that if an object is in the same spot, the same orientation at roughly the same time for several years, I would expect that it is still there.

But if no one looks, not gonna be able to know, one way or the other

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It all fits Bob Lazaar's sports model.

The Center level of the disc also houses the control consoles and seats, both of which were too small and too low to the floor to be functional for adult human beings. The walls of the center level are all divided into archways. At one point in time, when the disc was energized, one of the archways became transparent and you could see the area outside of it just as if the archway was a window.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Because it's been there all the other years he filmed it, and it was there in the same spot when Dr Lier went to film it, despite the fact that his film looks identical to the others... So it seems logical that if an object is in the same spot, the same orientation at roughly the same time for several years, I would expect that it is still there.

But if no one looks, not gonna be able to know, one way or the other

Arn't you the one with the boat theory?
edit on 27-1-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i have no problem with the "same spot/parking space."

think about it, if it came from so far and so fast, it has to be pretty exact in 3 or 4 dimensions.

don't you have a favorite parking space for your car or hummer?

cruise ships or yachts are lit to the max at all times at night. even if it was a gambling cruise, parked out beyond the limit (12miles?)

and yes, the guy is a security guard in turkey, probably making zilch money.

besides, how could he anticipate that thing showing up again? ignore the fact that it did and he had his camera. lol!!

and if the same dudes were seen all 3 yrs, could be a time loop.
just blew my cred right there!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Arn't you the one with the boat theory?

Nope that was someone someone else's theory... It just when you look at the work it makes a lot of sense, especially to someone who has been on the sea. Besides , since those cruise ships dock there every year, I guess I could expect them to be there this year as well

Already been done though in this thread
The infamous Turkey UFO a yacht?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It get's tiring to go over it each time a new thread is started

In these posts...

Source of the work and very extensive analysis is
www.alcione.org...
At least go and look at the work

This is the camera and the perp

OH LOOK He DOES have a tripod
So why it so SHAKEY?

Lots of data about the key players in the game. Its worth the time to gather ALL available data... something I see people here screaming for. Well here it is have at it

My favorite part...

Santiago Yturria Garza aka free_spirit on ATS

Well believe what ya will but they have these kites out there as well

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus did it!!! I KNOW NOTHING

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
its not a boat, but can't be sure. If it is a boat then its a well done hoax. I'm really not sure what to make of this video, a guess would be a genuine UFO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join