It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak's son flees to England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Reports are coming out suggesting that Mubarak's son has fled Egypt amid opposition protests, which has turned violent.

Recently two protesters and one police have been killed, and thousands have turned to streets while the Police are ordered to violently attack the protesters.

It seems the situation is getting worse for the better. I don't think there is many out there, who would want a fascist dictator such as Mubarak in power (except the Western Governments and Zionists).

Mubaraks younger son flees Egypt with his family, with 100 pieces of luggage

It seems just like the Tunisian dictator who left with gold bars, the son of the fascist dictator has also probably carried out Egyptian wealth with him, to England.

- Source -

May the Egyptians succeed in gaining freedom. May the Egyptians bring to justice the fascist dictator who has been terrorizing Egyptians for over 3 decades.

Ameen.
edit on 25-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

And don't forget all the gold that left Egypt in the last week or so. We're talking about this in the Middle East on Fire thread, your contributions would be great! It's crazy that everyone isn't paying attention to this meltdown more ardently----if they knew how closely it affects us all, they would.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
UK is a dive. Why would anyone with that amount of money move there? lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I guess because the US is the last place they want to be right now, South America can be dodgy, and most of Asia can be too. Europe, and the UK in particular, is about the most stable, law-abiding place to take that much gold to. Good enough for Assange, right? Heh heh heh.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Oh you jealous colonials you!
,must admit though BC or Alberta looks mighty appealing.

NOVA Scotia? try the original one!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The situation in Egypt is getting worse for the better. The demonstrations have continue despite the fascist dictator banning it.

At least 70 people -- 55 protesters and 15 police -- have been injured in the clashes in Suez, medics said.

- Source -

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
With a tin foil hat on I would wonder if Foundation X was a front to pave the way for "just in case" type situations.. What Foundation X where meant to invest in (Hospitals and schools) always seemed a mighty fine bribe...

Tin Foil hat slips to comment that at least he'll be home with all the other Ancient Egyptian stuff that is hidden in the UK..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I posted a thread on this earlier, but I am moving my updates over to the Middle East on Fire Thread.
Who would have thought Mubarak might fall. I wrote a post on a Tunisian thread poo pooing the idea that it could ever happen. I guess I was wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by reatarded

And don't forget all the gold that left Egypt in the last week or so.

I can't find these news. Care to point out where one can read about it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
stratfor.com is suggesting this is not true and that the source of the rumor is "Akhbar al-Arab is likely run by pro-democracy Arab forces" which are trying to stir up the uprising.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Sure, look on page 38 of the Middle East On Fire thread (around the middle, my post at about 6AM on 1/26). I'd go through my history to find the links to post here, but I've been doing a lot of surfing the last few days, so it would take a long while. The links are to blogs, but the blogs link to news sources in Arabic of one sort or another (didn't Google translate to find out). Nothing about it in Western press, unfortunately, but not surprisingly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
stratfor.com is suggesting this is not true and that the source of the rumor is "Akhbar al-Arab is likely run by pro-democracy Arab forces" which are trying to stir up the uprising.

It might be true, considering the reports that states 1200 people have been already arrested and 6 people have died during the violence.

I guess the Saudi Prince was right when he warned his family to flee Saudi Arabia because a massive revolution was on the way. I can't believe no one believed him, and now it is coming true.

Talk about conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Run away to England.

And attract more terrorists.

What has happened to England?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
US has denied the reports that Mubarak's son has fled to England. Still waiting for England to comment thought, does anyone know whether England can confirm whether Mubarak's son has fled or not?

Officials did not immediately confirm the report while a spokesman from the US Embassy in Cairo categorically denied that Mubarak's fled Egypt.

- Source -

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok so there is this famous award winning Egyptian blogger who claims that he found bank documents for Mubarak's assets worth 620 Billion USD. There are scans of the document. I know it doesn't make sense, but can you guys verify it or something. I have downloaded the pictures in case the website goes down, here is the link
He says he isnt sure of the authenticity of the papers.

His name is Wael Abbas en.wikipedia.org...

misrdigital.blogspirit.com...

top topics

join