It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Smith Killed Dog For Chewing On Bible: Nephew's Pit Bull Hanged From Tree, Burned To Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Really? Couldn't you just get another bible? Some people take religion way too seriously.

HANGS AND BURNS NEPHEW'S DOG

...because of chewed bible

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What a monsterous person. I'm glad I don't know her in real life. How anyone can do that to another living being is beyond me, out of revenge for chewing a book. I'm not shocked though, sadly, there are alot of messed up people in this world.

RIP little doggy.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

I always find some of the more extreme bible thumpers funny. They claim the strict interpretation of the bible, while ignoring the thou shall not kill, sit in judgment over others, kill gods creatures etc etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Let's hope that 4chan picks up on this story and makes some ludicrous bible operation out of it....

These religious folk are dangerous it seems. Usually starts with animals..............

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is sad. and i hope she knows, that even though she killed the dog for chewing a bible, she'll be the on in hell. a dog doesn't know a bible from a magazine. and they don't care. they're animals. they an't go to church. and no its not that all religous people are crazy, like somebody said, its that some people take things way to far. the dog chewing the bible could've been a test for her from god, if you believe that type of stuff, in which case...she failed...miserably. animal cruelty is horrible. i didnt read the link, but i hope she goes to jail.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
All of you posters should be ashamed of yourselves! Obviously this dog had satan inside of him and the only way he could be exercised is by burning this hell beast. He chewed up the HOLY bible and he paid the ultimate price for it. Shame on that horrible horrible dog.

He got what he deserved!!!!!!!

MOTF!
edit on 25-1-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: shhhh.... some people are really like that. WTF?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would take a baseball bat to my aunt's knee caps if this was me

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Every religion, belief system, or dogma can be "dangerous" when any of it's believers become extremist and start cherry picking their doctrine for things that support their extremist beliefs while ignoring the rest. Hell, even atheist can be dangerous given the right conditions and people. It's the nature of being human at this point in our evolutionary cycle.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Feckin lunatic.

If there is an all knowing and all loving God out there watching, do you really think he would approve of hanging and burning a dog to death?

It seems religious nutters will always find a way to bring hatred and contempt upon themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This might just be the definition of extremism we've all been looking for. Wow. How cruel.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why haven't the so called "moderate" christians come out to denounce these practices? Poor puppy.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Isawsomething

As a christian,I would not have killed the dog for
chewing on my Bible.The dog doesn't know any
better,it's a dog,just smack him with a newspaper
and say,no,bad dog!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That woman...ermm wait piece of garbage b*tch is lucky I cant get to her. I cant stand people hurting dogs. They are so loyal and forgiving it makes me soooo angry to see this stuff. I know people will find her since her name has been released and she will probably call the police and say I need protection and spend more of our tax dollars to help this monster.I say eye for an eye And im a peaceful guy most of the time. however killing an animal for anything other than Food or to protect yourself or family from said animal is just the lowest of low's.

She will not Enter the holy of holy's. !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
obviously a psycho.

these fanatics are always going old testament and should simply drop the hypocrisy,boot jesus and and stop hiding behind him.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I hope this psychotic, disgusting slattern of a woman gets the full five years in jail.

I only wish there was a Hell for people like her to suffer in.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zak89

I'm not religious but I real'y do hope it was a test and she has failed and will now face the wrath of the creator I hope she gets raped by some butch lesbians inside jail.
edit on 25-1-2011 by JDofENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isawsomething
Really? Couldn't you just get another bible? Some people take religion way too seriously.

HANGS AND BURNS NEPHEW'S DOG

...because of chewed bible

Who the h*ll is this woman? Mike Vicks birth-mother?

Some people just deserve killing, fast. I don't hunt anymore because I've never met a four-legged animal more deserving of killing than some of two-legged jobs I've seen.

Sick.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
Why haven't the so called "moderate" christians come out to denounce these practices? Poor puppy.

Any nutcase can call themselves a christian, jew, muslim et cetera, but that doesn't tar the genuine good people out there of faith and those good people of no faith at all.

It just takes a monster to do something like this. Monsters are in no short-supply no matter what they call themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow, this is disgusting. She claims it was a "Devil Dog".... Bitch I'm a Devil Dog, you gonna try to hang me from a tree with an electrical cord and burn my body? Some people just take everything way to literally and seriously. I dont think it says anywhere in the bible that if you suspect something of being a demonic entity that you should #ing tie an electrical cord around its neck and set it on fire, especially if its someones pet dog, then again I've never opened a bible.This lady obviously had some screws loose, and this dog chewed on her bible on the wrong day. What if a small infant crawled up and started gnawing on her bible as it was teething... Think about it, this woman belongs behind bars.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Semper Fi Marine.

Second line.

new topics

top topics

join