It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Blades where their cavity are half filled with Mercury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
wh40k.lexicanum.com...

The Devil's Claw, named after the great predator on Catachan, is the longest weapon, up to four feet long. It is closer to a sword than a knife and has achieved status among the Orks who call it 'Da Cutta'. The blade is hollow and half filled with mercury in order to improve swing strength and control

Well! I can't resist the idea of Bladed weapons where it's blades are hollow and their cavities are half filled with Mercury for increasing it's Strength and Control that come from WH40k's Catachan Jungle Fighter's Devil's Claw swords, except the blade weapons themselves that uses this technology are can come in all sizes and shapes from small knife to even BFS for people that wears Strength-enhancing Powered Exoskeleton as their Melee weapon because they are surprisingly more practical than chainsaws.
edit on 24/1/2011 by masonicon because: Forgot to add certain words

edit on 24/1/2011 by masonicon because: Forgot to add external references

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

What?

You seem to have a lot of posts like this.........there is no reference to any article.......I cant decipher what you are talking about......

I cant tell if you are doing it just to be funny or if its something else...........Care to explain

Makes no sense

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

What?

You seem to have a lot of posts like this.........there is no reference to any article.......I cant decipher what you are talking about......

I cant tell if you are doing it just to be funny or if its something else...........Care to explain

Makes no sense

I has added it's references?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Whoah the idea is briliant. If somethng like this was crafted to perfection it would surely be the best weapon for it's time. However idk how well this woulda have been made pre gunpowder era xD

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Why and What for? Cmon Masonicon....I have viewed much better posts from you than this.

What Gives?

www.youtube.com...

turn down the music volume and enjoy. This was a quick pick, so follow the Youtube sidelinks.

mercury has a brighter future than a mere sword

top topics

join