It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are HERE for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone, people come to ATS for many different reasons, but what might those reasons be? I for one just come here to find answers and any truth that may be out there. What are the subjects and conspiracies that intrigue you most? For example I am intrigued by masonic information as well as different weapons we might not know about. Everyone has that one or few conspiracies that they really feel drawn to, so I ask you ATS, what are YOURS?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper12Kills

Hello, I am here also because i enjoy learning about the masons and such, also alot of other things such as tv brainwash and how its done,things that the govnt isnt telling us and gathering info a bout it. I feel as if we are not here on this earth to do what we normally do on a day to day basis,i believe it is something higher that needs to be figured out.. there are people that know more than what the internet and tv is telling us.Anyways this is my first post / response on this site. I hope to learn a lot and provide info for others as well in the future!! Take care.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am here to get the news they dont show on TV
The subject of intrest for me is Alien/UFO
edit on 22-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A while back about 2 years ago I had another account. Now I have this new account. I came here to chat and meet interesting people.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Boredom.

Cured.

Thank you, ATS.

That's why.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Since you registered in the end of last here you still remember why you came here... on the other side I registered 6 years ago or something... its like asking me what did I have for dinner 3 weeks ago... I cant remember!

But right now I come here for those "weird news" and to laugh a bit at those doom and gloom threads - specially the survival ones always with a touch of "The Book of Eli" scenario...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I really appreciate the responses guys, its very neat to see what subjects and conspiracies people are so intrigued by. We can definatly learn alot here!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I come here to expand my mind and read about stuff that the Mainstream Media is not allowed to touch.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

I can't argue with that lol. Media does not cover majority of the things we find out here.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

PS: Is your member name true?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I've been back from iraq for 4 months I did two tours.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I want to thank you for your service, sir.

Having said that there is much I'd like to tell you, but this is your thread and I don't want to derail it. I pray for your soul, soldier.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thank you very much, you are more than welcome to U2U me. I know alot of people don't agree with it but its what I MYSELF believed in.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This site has the news that you do not see on TV....but....
my favorite thing to do on this site is to read all the comments. The same thing I do on youtube and other blogs. Many times I don't even watch the vids...the comments seem more important to me.

I can spend hours reading comments. I do like to see the other side of the story whether I agree or not. I do not want to become so blinded by my own opinions that I do not respect that of others and try to see their side/point.

I am quite interested in Fragile Earth and follow it diligently, here and where ever I can find the articles and also checking my favorite places/sites daily on this subject.

I feel the changes happening in our world, but respect those who do not.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

Very nice, yes fragile earth has some amazing things. I was reading about the volcano in yellowstone earlier, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
We're here because we're here because we're here because we're here......

(Sorry - couldn't help myself)

new topics

top topics

join