It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good read?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have started to finally read books and finish them too. I recently read Mothman Prophesies, and I am currently reading Alien Agenda. Thinking about reading Chariots of The Gods, anyone have anything thats good around the same subject?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Do the books discuss aliens, monsters, and mysterious subjects? If so I would try Amazon. The site does have a good list on books to purchase on those subjects.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
chariots of the gods was good, but much of the scientific info is outdated as the book is 30 years old, but the theories are still good...i just finished dam brown's.."the lost symbol" and it was excellent ...no aliens but worth the read, a real page turner (mason conspiracy etc)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You might dig Communion about alien abductions, based on true testimonies. Book
Here's a good link for suggestions:
www.mufonoc.org...

peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I want to start getting into books now as well. Not sure or cant even pin point 'what' I want to read.... but I want to read something....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm looking for like member ideas I suppose, although the websites are going to help. I use to think of reading as burning time, but it seems like I just want to read.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by caymanboi

Here' a couple I recently read and enjoyed:
Ecotopia: www.amazon.com...
About the Western states breaking from the US and becoming self sufficient. It has some interesting modalities for civilization to work in harmony with our resources.
Life Of Pi:www.amazon.com...
A fictional story about An Indian kid who is trying to determine which religion is right for him and he finds himself lost at sea in a small boat with a full grown Tiger! Adventurous and enchanting to read.

edit on 20-1-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: sp

new topics

top topics

join