It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did they Nazis say they where Aryans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
im not sure where htis post belongs but i would really want to know for it haws being bugging me for some time now. There is one big reasons why this bugs me and mainly i am Persian (iranian) and as some people know we are (persians) the true Aryan race. Im not using it as in saying the master race but the name Aryan was the persians. Iran meens land of the aryan for crying out loud. What i wanted to know why was the Nazis used this name to descirbe them selves??

[edit on 11-7-2004 by zi2525]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Because of the fairy tale that they all though up about bloodlines, Atlantis and such madness. Hitler believed in many wierd things. Lets face it they were all twisted, they made up whatever suited their sick ideology of hatred.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
hitler and his propagandists used the term aryan because it was suitably ensconced in mysticism for the myth of german aryan heritage to seem real.
one has to remember that the nazi propagandists essentially created a story-book mythology for themselves, like one would create a fictional world for a comic book or sci-fi movie. some aspects of reality and truth were contained, but most were borrowed from other cultures (mostly nordic). in some cases, as the case with the 'aryan' claims, they basically just "borrowed" the name for their own use. and if any historian tried to point out the truth.... well, they were in nazi germany.

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Exactely. They changed education, teaching maths with examples of how many bombs it would take to bomb this many Jewish towns and such. The aryan race thing was just another part of this indoctrination and the raising of national spirit and zenephobia.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It just kind of bugs me, becouse i where to say to most uneducated people or people who dont know about it (nto sure if you all belive me or not) that i am really part of the aryan race (if you want to try and prove me wrong go for it but persians really are) they are more likely to beta me and call me a skin head then to think im persian.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wikipedia helps, try it.

Aryan is an English word derived from the Sanskrit, Avestan and Vedic term arya, meaning noble

This is why the Nazis called their race Aryans. it has nothing to do with the Iranian meaning.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Speaking of hitler, he is the number one hated person of history. Can you guess who the number two is? Its easier than you think.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Speaking of hitler, he is the number one hated person of history. Can you guess who the number two is? Its easier than you think.

Jesus? Probably not where you're going with that. But he's my guess.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Close, its Bush. He is the number two hated man in history.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Is it listed in some kind of survey, or just your personal opinion?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You people are so suspicious it was a serious scientific survey (alliteration - do I get extra points?) - they asked Sadam Hussein and all his henchmen who the most hated people in history were? Third place was taken by Mrs Hussein.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesepie
Is it listed in some kind of survey, or just your personal opinion?

It was a survey that was taken over seas, hungry, hungaria(sp)

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
These little most hated people in history lists are totally unscientific surveys taken by some obscure magazine in some obscure country - Hungary being an excellent case in point. I mean is anybody going to quote the results of the "Arabian Camel Jockey" magazine survey in Eritrea on "The most hated person in history" ??? If you are going to quote a survey make it a little more universal.

You say its an overseas survey... Spittin Cobra I take it you're in Hungary?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No, I am in Chicago Il. United states.

opednews.com...
www.rense.com...
www.apfn.net...

Here are some opioins of this, not fact.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Spittin Cobra: You are not originally from the US are you?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have lived here my who life, born and rasied. Why do you ask?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It was a combination of misspelled words and posting

"Speaking of hitler, he is the number one hated person of history. Can you guess who the number two is? Its easier than you think." on a thread asking " Why did they Nazis say they where Aryans?"

You are connecting the dots in your head between Bush American and Nazi Germany... personally I can think of many others that fill the bill much better including in post war times ... Milosevic, Idi Amin, De Klerk, any number of South American, African and Asian countries. We forget the big atrocities in favor of the more recent annoyances.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
We forget the big atrocities in favor of the more recent annoyances.

Thats all Bush is? Are you kidding me? He has sent people to war to die, not protectiong this country. There was no threat to this country from Iraq. Over a thousand of our countryman, for what? Honestly what? FOR MONEY Saudi money.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh how disingenious of you to pick on the euphemism in the last line. By the way a thesaurus and a spelling guide may make good acquistions. Also look up genocide. I am not aware that Saudi Arabia paid Bush to wage war on Iraq, maybe you should share this knowledge with us.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Saddam as one of the most hated persons in history???

What he did was so insignificant in the course of history that he deserves only a small mention in a history book. That is, until we atacked them.

How about the early American presidents for almost wiping an entire indigenous people people off the face of the planet??

How about Pol Pot? Stalin? Caligula, or some of the other Roman Caesars?

The list is too long

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join