It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pa. abortion doc charged with 8 counts of murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

It wouldn't matter to me either way...the women went there to have their own baby killed...so I view them equally as disgusting monsters...just as I do this "butcher". They were willing participants in the butchery.

...you have no knowledge of those women except that they went to a doctor for a legal medical procedure... they are victims of the doctor's criminal behavior, not participants...

I don't give someone a pass because they are ignorant of their own body and don't know how long they have been pregnant.

...another biased presumption...

You can try to excuse the vile acts these women committed...but not me.

...they do not require an excuse from anyone for having a legal medical procedure...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I see all kinds of nasty each and every day but this has truly turned my stomach into something not nice. How has he managed to get away with it for so long. He is a sick, sad little excuse of a human being.

Disgusting is not a strong enough word to use but in fear of losing my account here I shall leave it at that

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I read about this doctor a few hours ago, and his exploits turned my stomach. However, he couldn't have committed his atrocities with out the consent of the mothers seeking his services. We ought to be getting on them as well, because they are just as responsible for the slaughterhouse that took place in his clinic. My goodness, with mothers like that who needs enemies.

The man can definitely take a seat alongside Dr. Mengele, Dr. Shiro Ishii, and Jack Kevorkian if found guilty of the crimes alleged against him. There are some sick people out there, and the infernal acts of some never seize to amaze me. I thought I have heard about it all and nothing is shocking to me. However, this story gave me quite a pause. I am shocked that investigators just caught wind of this recently. I found an article were it states he was in practice for 40 years.

Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Accused of Killing Babies With Scissors, Charged With 8 Murders

"The man has been in practice for 40 years," Brennan added. "If a complaint was made in the last year, what about the other 39?"

But according to Williams, state regulators ignored numerous complaints about Gosnell's clinic and his office hadn't been inspected since 1993. One doctor advised the department that numerous patients he had referred for abortions came back from Gosnell with the same venereal disease, Williams added.

As far as I am concerned, just as this doctor, mothers, and medical staff may have blood on their hands; the state may have significant blame as well. Of course they are going to divert their own responsibility to the doctor and his accomplices, but their lack of action raises alarms for me. Why did they not inspect his practice since 1993? Now, allow me to only speculate, but could he have bribed state inspectors to divert their eyes in the other direction for all these years? That ought to be an angle to look at by federal investigators. Something is rotten about this whole thing.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Yes...I am a bit biased against baby killers...I don't really care if it is legal or not. Those women are less than human to me.

You can keep making excuses for them...if it helps your conscious that is fine by me. But these women are willing participants...I make no excuses for them...they are as vile as the doctor.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

...i really hope that your rant is due to the "mood: illogical" noted below your avatar...

...if you were being serious in your rant, you're presuming that the women that went to see this butcher knew about his unscrupulous methods... the article says differently...

The article says he was performing abortions on women as far as 8 months pregnant. Common sense tells me that if you are a female that is 8 months pregnant and you are getting an abortion.. you were willingly looking for a Doctor who has "unscrupulous methods".

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
...none of the women that had abortions at the clinic in question are being charged... until they are charged, blaming / demonizing / incriminating them is pointless...

...i want to know why this doctor's criminal behavior was ignored for nearly two decades by the state of pa... he was not licensed in ob/gyn care nor certified to perform abortions...

...the state regulators had to have known that... did they ignore it because the clinic serviced (primarily) non-white women on the poor side of town?...

...it would not surprise me if it came out that pa had / has a covert eugenics program - or - that an eugenics program didnt directly involve state officials, except that they turned blind eyes and deaf ears to it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join