It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Flying Triangle UFO: Alien or Military TR3-B?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Black Flying Triangle UFO’s have been reported for numerous decades now. So what are they, a top secret military aircraft, the TR3-B, or are they actual alien spaceships?

Read more: socyberty.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i would say both

the one i saw in the eighties was IMO not of this world....i t was only like sixty feet away and 30 feet off the ground

it went from a dead stop to so fast horizontally that you could only see the direction it traveled....it went miles in less than a quarter of a second...no sonic boom...dead quiet....

i think we reverse engineered the triangles, but we may never know

good luck

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

Unless Ben Rich was insane/disinfo agent, the military has UFO anti-gravity technology.. I'm not so sure that they got it from actual ETs though.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Could be both i think. The F117AStealth was already flying early 70's. I have read some channel message somewhere that stated that the triangular ufo's are manmade and have coloured lights on them. The älien: ufo's are said to be round or cigar shaped and only whitelights.

Who knows? It would be really helpful to get some good footage of those things! Also read on bibliothecapleyades.net that there are numerous secret spacestations. Could be a lot of hightec stuff flying around no one knows about

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My daughter and I saw one in the '80s on Maui. It came out of nowhere, hovered over our car and then shot off sideways at an incredible speed, with no sound or turbulation. It had red and blue blinking lights on the rear. My first impression was that it was hard metal and military. The Maui News reported that 2 police officers wittnessed a UFO, the next morning.

A few years later, my daughter was working for the Grand Wailea, on Maui, and the entire Wailea coastline was treated to a show. I large light orb came out of the ocean went straight up, stopped in mid air. It then split into a 20 smaller orbs that seemed to do some kind of dance and then dropped back into the ocean.

I personally did not see the show, but talked to several people who did. My first impression of their story was "other worldly"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The TR3B exists.
And they are "ours".
It is why I started down the rabbit hole. The one I saw was almost exactly like the diagrams of Edgar Fouche. The only real difference was that it was a dark gunmetal grey colour.
I saw mine when I was watering the garden after work. It was late afternoon, the sun had not set and the craft slid to a stop across the sky above my house with a slight rotation. Then it just stayed there still with the slight horizontal rotation. Almost as if it were getting it's bearings.
It was large, at least 20 meters from one of it's angles to the other. It seemed to be about 70 to 100 feet above the ground. It made no sound and indeed seemed to be cancelling out sounds as I could no longer hear dogs or birds or general ambient noise. I noticed that the hairs on the back of my arm felt slightly like I was near static electricity.
When I suddenly became aware of what I was looking at I jumped up to get my mobile phone from the house to take a photo of the thing. When I got back (all of 20 seconds later) the craft was disappearing into the distance faster than a commercial jet and just before it disappeared from sight it changed direction suddenly and shot into space at an even faster velocity.
I forgot about it for a while, but when I did remember I did my research and was astounded to find out how "common" they are! And then to see Fouche displaying the exact thing on the net was mind blowing.
I would like to add that when I saw the triangle I was sitting down holding the hosepipe in such a way that it created a sort of umbrella above me whilst I sprayed the plants. I think that the water between myself and it may have been a factor in my seeing it.

My life changed on that day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well i don't think for a second that 'alien's are visiting earth, so i am of the opinion that ufo's...as in seemingly intelligently controlled objects that surpass any technology we 'know' of in terms of acceleration, maneuverability etc are military black projects in nature. That is still exciting though, the exotic and advanced technology used would greatly benefit mankind as a whole if made public imo. Oh and i think the black triangle UFO is a UAV.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I agree with you, I think that the large black triangles are black projects. Alot of sightings have reports of red and green/blue lights on them and aircraft today has similar lights. The idea that they are uavs make sense as the Air Force is supposed to be working on a new stealth uav that can fly mach 6+. Even if it is not a uav it could be some kind of new stealth recon aircraft.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pretty sure the first triangle crafts were reported in 1871. Unless the Wright brothers had a black project program 30 years before their first flight, the odds that all triangle shaped craft are TR3Bs is slim.

new topics

top topics

join