It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait for it.... Here it is Arizona shooter thought 9-11 was an inside job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

He became intrigued by antigovernment conspiracy theories, including that the Sept. 11 attacks were perpetrated by the government and that the country’s central banking system was enslaving its citizens. His anger would well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government.

Source

Alex Jones said they would starting pinning it on 9-11 truthers Link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wasn't this, and a million other "AZ Shooter" things posted on here already? Why are so many people infected by this mere incident? I don't care what he had for dinner, what his theories were, who his butcher is, or his favorite flavor of ice cream is. Can't people stop posting these insignificant details? Okay, yes he was deranged and mentally unstable, and yes his mugshot might reveal subtle discrepancies, but who cares? What significance does Giffords or Loughner have that this isolated incident has to be brought up day after day. There are never any relevant facts or evidence to suggest this radiates on a larger scale, so can't we just leave it alone until something important comes along (which is unlikely). There are more motivated and ruthless figures in the world today orchestrating violence at a global scale, and people are still harping on this microscopic incident. I'm completely amused how this is getting so much attention over the real problems taking place (biological, cosmetic, corruption) on our planet right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

This is more important than you make out. Some people will start to think anyone who believes 9/11 was an inside job is (or has the potential to be) a crazed maniac.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

I, among thousands of other people, all the books and documentaries, and endless political figures have believed this to be true since 2001! The 9/11 truth movement have already tried to pursue this case, and continue to recruit knowledge to progress the case even further! This is old news, why is Loughner's belief shared by probably hundreds of thousands of people all over the world since 2001 so significant?! It's completely irrelevant and doesn't present any new facts or knowledge. I'm so confused to how this is important.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This possibly could be the "distraction" that the government needs to build up its case for another war or invasion , etc.

Typical linkage terrorism with anything now a days. Trying to put people in fear so they can follow through with their agenda. I just wish more people would open their eyes so that awareness is higher. Higher awareness means we will be prepared to at least some extent in the event that something major happens.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I don't think anyone will be considered a crazed maniac other than those responsible for the biggest crime of our time. Like I said, thousands of people worldwide know the FACTS, and have known them since 2001. The government has, and continues to defer questions and subjects concerning every huge hole in their report, and therefore make it even more obvious they have been backed into a corner. People aren't considered crazy for logically understanding facts and information accessible to the whole world! The only problem lies within power, the government (and everyone involved) simply has the POWER and ABILITY to not account for anything they wish. The amount of evidence is overwhelming, and it is like a comedy goldmine that this hasn't resolved, and that simply "won't let" anyone investigate the biggest "crime" in American history; it's mind boggling. It all goes back to power, and obviously they have it all in their corner. When the supposedly highest intelligence agency can't properly conduct an investigation, and every who did conduct it were directly tied to the government, then we have a huge problem. Jared Loughner's significance to this is like an insect to the universe. I'm sure the world's top engineers, witnesses, and scientific investigators, the ones who continue to unravel the details in a credible fashion aren't considered crazy. This Loughner thing is just getting ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Distraction for what? To invade AZ? It would have to have happened on a much larger scale because you'd have to be nothing more than a sheep to be distracted by this. It has nothing to do with anything on a global level; the only hypothetical scenario I could imagine is something related to gun laws, but other than that there is ZERO credible evidence yet to be presented that suggests political deviant behavior. I would rather watch a season of S Club 7 than hear about this Loughner kid again. When someone finds something groundbreaking, with tangible facts, then bring it to the table.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It's just as important as "Palin did it" or "he did it because we don't have gvmnt healthcare" according to kooky boy Maher. Now pin it on the trufers. Who's next Bush's fault??

The person nobody seems to be blaming is the shooter himself. Why does he have to have some ulterior motive? He was just some kook who went and shot a bunch of people. That doesn't sell newscasts though.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If it isn’t such an important topic in your view, don’t read it bra. It’s as simple as that.
Be still and let the rest of us have our fun and debate the subject, thus utilizing ATS for the intention it was designed for.

As for the thread; We can expect more of these type of stories in the news. In pretty much the same way that there was huge campaigning for the end of violent games, so too shall this cause a lot of fuss.
This will give them a good excuse to drive home their attempt censor and control forums like these. Obama is already trying to introduce internet ID’s…
The big thing that they have going for them is that anybody can access the internet, even little kids. And the last thing parents want is their loin fruit turning into crazed maniacs.

LOOK, take a look at the mugshot. That guy had a facelift, look at the cuts running along his hairline. A bit “other thread” I know but something is very fishy here.

You don’t get a lot of 22 year olds that go out and shoot at politicians so it’s not just a normal incident. This matter deserves all the threads already started on the subject, and then some…

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My point exactly! The PTB will spin this off that he went crazy due to the fact that he believed 9/11 was an inside job. Whether you believe that or not...this guy obviously did do to documented proof of his blogs, relations with friends, videos of himself etc.

I wouldnt be surprised to hear some sort of whacked out message that if you believe in conspiracy that you go crazy. Thus being an attempt to shut people like ourselves up.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
What significance does Giffords or Loughner have that this isolated incident has to be brought up day after day.

Maybe it has something to do with a lot of birds falling dead from the sky, and fish that get washed ashore dead, and some other things to get people distracted from real happenings.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I do know a lot of 22 year olds that would love to shoot politicians, however in Loughner's case he suffered from an unstable thought process, which is very clear. 22 year old and many a lot younger, all over the world (if you do a bit of research, school shootings, etc) have committed far more tragic crimes in our history. I'm a scientific person, and base my ideas on credible values and facts. What I "like to think" and what believe are two very different things. I'm strongly endorse the new ideas and estranged theories; however, these theories or conspiracies have to be based on known tangible FACTS to bring credibility to such observations. People want the truth, and presenting abstract ideas and contaminating forums like this with them only further distort the truth and the known facts. It's the same reason James Fetzer was exiled from the 9/11 Truth Movement; many of his theories were irrelevant to the FACTS that the movement based their case on, therefore his distorted views compromised the credibility of the case. YES, ATS is the perfect medium for thought provoking and alternative theories; however, what should set ATS aside form other sites is the value of it's information. These theories should be based on known facts, and one's ability to connect dots in an intelligent manner; not contaminating the forum with the meaningless glorification of a guy who means nothing on the global stage and can't be connected to it in any way. As for the photo, there's still no credible evidence because no one has provided answers. You really think they didn't rough him up? And maybe wanted to hide that a little based on all the police brutality in the media lately?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86

I, among thousands of other people, all the books and documentaries, and endless political figures have believed this to be true since 2001! The 9/11 truth movement have already tried to pursue this case, and continue to recruit knowledge to progress the case even further! This is old news, why is Loughner's belief shared by probably hundreds of thousands of people all over the world since 2001 so significant?! It's completely irrelevant and doesn't present any new facts or knowledge. I'm so confused to how this is important.

Your not understanding what others are trying to tell you. They are setting it up for him to be a 9/11 truther. So when this is on the news, all the brainwashed sheeple, think that anyone who relates to 9/11 being inside job, Loughner the nut will pop into their head and they then associate the 9/11 truther with Loughner as a nut who could have a gun. All it does is put people against other people.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

That this is being done purposefully is rather obvious. All part of the plan, don't cha' know, but its not God's plan!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thank you Bonified for the clarification...im at work and trying to do three things at once here so my thoughts were a little scrambled. haha

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

The animal die offs are occurring on a global scale; I'm pretty sure an Arizona shooting in America of a relatively unknown political figure isn't going to create much of a distraction in Europe haha. If this distracts people from the ongoing issues totally unrelated (pole shift, die offs, earth fracturing, etc) then they have a serious problems in terms of global awareness. This is just way too amusing

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Bonified,

Finally someone makes some logic out of this. The problem does result from the sheeple, and how easily they can be manipulated to think this is why he was so deranged, and is strategically being utilized to create this effect. Then why not was this the point of the thread? All I'm saying is that the facts have been out there for years, and continue to be pursued. Governors, CIA agents, witnesses, engineers, scientific investigators, etc, have all provided credible evidence for the case of 9/11 and the fraud investigation. It's pretty bad that in your own country you can't grasp these concepts of knowledge when they are accessible to the world. I don't know how people can be portrayed as crazy for believing in this when there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to suggest so. The problem is it can't be pursued in a logical manner because the people in power have the ability to "not deal with it". These are not even theories, these are facts. Therefore, anyone who believes that "Loughner suffered mental illness due to being a conspiracy theorist" is definitely oblivious to intelligence and highly uneducated, that's just ridiculous. But then again, it is America, and the people are too caught up in Jersey Shore to know the difference, even though this info has been available since 2001.

new topics

top topics

join