It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy cult dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Normally every time I sleep I lucid dream, This night I had the most weirdest dream I would like to see what it means to me. Hopefully this is not to weird. The dream started out with me in my dream lying down in my bed. Suddenly! I was awoken by my neighbors. Which for some reason viewed me as a god in their view. In my dream I just kept getting annoyed and annoyed by them, these children and countless others viewing me as some god figure. In one part of the dream I was sleeping and then the people continued to awake me to chat with me and bow to me. I just never understood why they picked me as some god figure while in my dream I told myself I had my own views on G-d. I do recall in the dream I was browsing the net and that the figures who started calling me a god were on the website explaining they killed someone before and that they were a cult. The strangest thing though is that when I tried calling 911 in my dream the operator acted weird for some reason. Like the person who I was talking to was in with the group of people who claimed I was a god to them. I then just said fudge it and talked to the kids who kept coming my window. They ranged from various ages and were of different nationalities and skin colors. What is this dream supposed to symbolize? What does it mean to you guys?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'd say maybe you're now open to focusing on your own goals and agendas rather than cater to others. Sounds a little selfish but I assume you may have spent a while helping others and now your subconscious is saying you're ready for some "you time" now.

I'm hopeless at dream interpretation and await someone more experienced to give their opinion but nevertheless, very interesting dream.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The first thing your dream brought to my mind was some of the translations of the gospels I've been reading. J.C. was always trying to keep his travel plans secret and he even had exit strategies for when the crowds got too big. It seems like his celebrity status was a big problem at times. You are being pestered all the time in your dream by people who need you for their agenda and you are included against your will. Maybe people have been demanding your time a lot lately and you are resenting it. Interesting dream though. Nothing like my Mormon dream that was like a combination of Children of the Corn and the Wickerman. It had it all, clan-cult ritual, child indoctrination, human sacrifice, cannibalism, a cult orgy and finally a summoned demon. My dream would make a great Stephen King novel. Anyways, good luck on your dream analysis.

join