It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switzerland Issues Arrest Warrant against George W. Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Shame that bush and his merry murderers will never be arrested and tried for their crimes against humanity...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Simonetta Sommaruga[url=http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:Simonetta_Sommaruga_%282007%29.jpg]Simonetta Sommaruga
edit on 18-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

At that time, the Swiss Federal Council Simonetta Sommaruga, director of the EJPD (Eidgenössisches Justiz-und Polizei Department) must take action to have him arrested.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Swiss Women Claim Majority Seats in parlament. (incl Simmonetta Sommaruga) link

Switzerland's popularly elected parliament took four rounds of voting to elect Sommaruga

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Shouldn't this be on the world news if its true?I mean this is an American president we're talking about,I hope it is true,take him and his partners in crime as well Cheney and Rumsfield oh and big daddy Bush too round up the lot of them and hang them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

The Swiss news website does look real!

I just can't find any other news sources about bush getting arrested, I would have thought if Bush was gona get arrested there would be more than one Swiss website covering this.

I realise that the elite control the news networks, but we need more some more confirmations before we start believing there is the slightest chance bush might actually get arrested which would be pretty funny!

He certainly deserves it!

This is where Simonetta Sommaruga is director of

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Shouldn't this be on the world news if its true?I mean this is an American president we're talking about,I hope it is true,take him and his partners in crime as well Cheney and Rumsfield oh and big daddy Bush too round up the lot of them and hang them.

Send her a mail. klik link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wonder how many millions will be needed stolen from the treasury to bribe himself out of this ??

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Certainly this is a hoax. The Swiss ought haul the world zionist media that caused 911 OS, and the patriot acts, over to the dock 'at Nuremberg', except that this would be a sheer overload on their demographics. No small nation could afford that sort of justice. By the time the case was ended, the Swiss would lose their country. The whole world must do their share and accept a percentage of the perpetrators being brought to justice.
edit on 18-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is absolutely too good to be true. I am screaming hoax or a mentally unstable source on this one. I am not falling for this. Jr. is not going to get arrested for crying out loud. His daddy runs the intelligence world.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you want to know then contact her. link

Federal Councillor Simonetta Sommaruga

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Attourney General Switzerland Dr. Erwin Beyeler

Curious people look to how determined the Federal Council and Attorney-General Dr. Erwin Beyeler to Swiss law to enforce.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

www.schweizmagazin.ch

On February 12 next is George W. Bush invited by a Jewish organization to Geneva.

At that time, the Swiss Federal Council Simonetta Sommaruga, director of the EJPD (Eidgenössisches Justiz-und Polizei Department) must take action to have him arrested.

At no point in the article does it say he will get arrested, it's basically a call from the writer to Simonetta telling her she MUST take action, do we really think it would be allowed, Switzerland is just another country on the end of the puppet string, even if she tried to issue a warrant whhilst he is there you can bet ur bottom dollar she would be taken into a dark room & when she left 10 minutes later all charges would be dropped

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

www.schweizmagazin.ch

On February 12 next is George W. Bush invited by a Jewish organization to Geneva.

At no point in the article does it say he will get arrested, it's basically a call from the writer to Simonetta telling her she MUST take action, do we really think it would be allowed, Switzerland is just another country on the end of the puppet string, even if she tried to issue a warrant whhilst he is there you can bet ur bottom dollar she would be taken into a dark room & when she left 10 minutes later all charges would be dropped

And that is just as the world goes round and round...

she would be taken into a dark room & when she left 10 minutes later all charges would be dropped(somehow I believe this would be happening)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
hOPE THEY MAKE HIM SEARCH FOR wmdZ TILL HE FIND THEM NO MATTER HOW LONG..... sMh

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
good luck.

2nd line

link   
Found this :
wikilinksnews.com...

It is talking about the Bush Six, but does not say anything about an arrest warrant for G.W.B.

link   
LOL, am I reading this correctly??? If G.W.B. gets arrested, that day will become a worldwide holiday. As unlikely as it is, if that scum of the earth got bagged I would be a very happy person.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
LOL, am I reading this correctly??? If G.W.B. gets arrested, that day will become a worldwide holiday. As unlikely as it is, if that scum of the earth got bagged I would be a very happy person.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Otamad because: double post

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Go the Swiss! I'd love to see that man in an international court over his war crimes along with his NWO buddies and Tony Blair.

Imagine if more countries followed suit.......

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join