It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us all Americans and Europeans.....just how bad is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by camaro68ss

Dude, you clearly don't have a clue how the UN operates and are merely buying into Alex Jones-esque paranoia.

The UN has no Army.

Peacekeeping operations are authorised by the UNSC, which the US is a veto wielding member.

All peacekeeping operations are comprised of soldiers volunteered by their nations out of their own standing Armies.

How on earth do you think that the UN could first get a resoltuion passed for a peacekeeping operation in the US and secondly, who would send the troops to effectively invade the US?

It is an impossible fantasy that, I am afraid, you have fallen into through a total lack of knowledge/

Anyway, this is way OT.

One, i dont know who this alex guy is

two, i never said invade the usa

three, there mission whould be to keep the peace in a time of civil up rest in the USA

four, you need to read a little closer so you dont make mistakes and accuse me of saying or implying the UN is going to “invade” the USA

Five its not impossible for and/or a fantasy. Its with in the realm of possibilities. a total economic collapse would need support in time of social un rest

Six, have a good day!
edit on 17-1-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Ok, it's clear that you simply cannot comprehend what it is I am saying. It's extraordinarily simple, but hey...

Not going to waste anymore time on it, continue in your paranoid dillusions. I'd be more worried about the Chinese then the UN.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

well i guess time will tell.

Chinese need us as a consumer, there will be no wars with china. Don’t be paranoid over china
edit on 17-1-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread65 wow and I thought for some reason it was like us in the sixties over there..now where are the good folk gonna go when islam takes over

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join