It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dusty 'orbs', tinny voices, and HUGE racoons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Last night I went with CPS to the Ogden exchange building again. Let me just tell you what an amazing fun group we have. I think the residence of the building got a bit disgusted with us and refused to play after about 1:00 am.

The most profitable room for the group I was with was the top west room. With in a couple of minutes we started getting responses that our great leader, Kevin and I could hear with headphone in our recorders. The voice sounded very tinny, like a voice over a radio with very low bass. [Tinny, what a tinny sounding word. "Mansfield, don't say Tinny you know how it upsets her!"]
Anyway, here is our not woodsy sounding Evps that I have caught in the first 6 minutes.

The first was after we asked if he(?) would give us his name.

When I asked if he would come talk to us girls instead, we got this answer.

He then had instructions for us.

Which it seems he repeated.

And when I asked if he was heard again, (what I heard is very faint,) he said No over Kevin's voice.

Of course this is all my perception of the conversation. If you get something different, let me know! I got a bit distracted watching giant raccoons walking around the building. They were medium dog size, I swear. [I want one!] Turning back to the room I snapped this shot down the hall and caught some new friends spying on us, I call them 'Dusty" and "bunny."

Okay, don't lose faith in me, I don't count 'orbs as proof at all. Too many things that it could be. It would have to be glowing and all sorts of things before I took it serious. But with the dozen or so 'orbs' here, a couple of seconds later the picture showed no 'orbs' at all.
*Que Twilight zone theme*

I will have more to add to this investigation, I really really hope. But you know me. I can't wait to share the fun! Come on, drop me a comment, I love feed back good and bad!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I like the fact you can listen in live to the repsonse.

I think its best to use this wisely and help them move on.

Sounds fun anyway.

(R.I.)Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I really enjoy your investigations!
Thanks for posting

And yes i do think orbs can be spirits , though i do tend to try and discount them as dust etc first,a good guide on what your photo is can be found here.
www.ghostweb.com...

The EVP is clear, though I cant quite make out what he is saying, if you could take out the background noise the voice will come through much clearer there is software on line that you can use to do this
Audacity is free and safe as far as I know. Just be careful to not manipulate the sound to become words you want to hear

edit on 16-1-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thanks, Guys I love the feed back.
This place was promised to be off the hook. They have had a man dragged across the floor, Burglars scared off, and DCFS called because a 'scary looking girl was seen and thought to be working there.
So far, not as exciting as promised but a fun place to investigate.

new topics

top topics

join