It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was the Thread to Abolish The Fed Wiped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I recently posted in a thread that was garnering interest among users here at ATS. The thread was about a class action lawsuit against the federal reserve in an attempt to put power back in the hands of the common people. I may be jumping to conclusions but even my post from the bottom right "show ribbon" -> "My Posts" has been totally wiped!

Here are the videos that were present in the OP's thread

If I were given a reasonable explanation as to why it was wiped I may be inclined to let it go but I have not. Do the Mods or Owners of this site have an explanation?

edit on 15-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: Fix link

edit on 15-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: ribbon is at botom right...fixed

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah this is very odd, I was thinking about that post all day. Are you sure it's nowhere on the site? I expected it to be on the front page by now.... I'll go look around a little bit.

In all honesty it was probably one of the more important post that I have seen on this site- period. I was actually starting to get a bit excited over it....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighteneddante

It is NOT there! I couldn't believe it! It just disappeared .... Looked for but couldn't find it!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Similarly, the 'sons of G_d' thread, a shameless pimping for the 3rd temple of idolatry, was scrubbed. I was keeping an eye on it because the jews are trying to buy God with a cheesy temple. They have no idea how upside down they have made things.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The thread was closed for breaching the terms and Conditions of the site.

We don't discuss publicly why threads are closed or trashed. The reason was pointed out by a member in the thread. If you were following it, you would know why.

Thread closed.

top topics

join