It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translation needed - Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
forum.vcoderz.com...

Can someone translate that?
There's supposedly some really explosive video out that is very incriminating of the prime minister.
I suspect this is it, not sure.

I suspect Lebanon is on the brink of violence. I'm not seeing a lot of news in English though.

Thanks.
edit on 15-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Terek, the poster of the video has been "groaned at " 45 out of 52 posts. Which doesn't seem to be a popular action to me.
Who knows of the authenticity of this video, it displays still photos and voice over. Yet if anyone understands what is being said, I would be interested.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I heard about the video from a more reputable source, who was LOOKING FOR IT - that's the first place I have seen it posted.
It is also here:

A lot of the ya ya seems to be about the fact that it is photoshopped - it is - the thing is, this is a recording of a phone conversation - it is only the AUDIO that is important.

It's a Leaked chat between ex-PM Saad El-Hariri and Zuheir el Siddiq, who is caught in a really explosive lie, as I understand it.

Seems to be related: x2see.com...
edi t on 15-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by Violater1

I heard about the video from a more reputable source, who was LOOKING FOR IT - that's the first place I have seen it posted.
It is also here:

A lot of the ya ya seems to be about the fact that it is photoshopped - it is - the thing is, this is a recording of a phone conversation - it is only the AUDIO that is important.

It's a Leaked chat between ex-PM Saad El-Hariri and Zuheir el Siddiq, who is caught in a really explosive lie, as I understand it.

Seems to be related: x2see.com...
edi t on 15-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

What is the lie?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As I understand it - it has to do with murder of political opposition.
I never did get a good translation. I have heard it is a phone chat between ex-PM Saad El-Hariri and Zuheir el Siddiq (who's being called a liar everywhere I see) that they knew about the explosion involving May Chidiac BEFORE it happened.

Still want that translation.
Can't be sure of anything until it comes out.
edit on 15-1-2011 by hadriana because: before it happened added for clarity

Went back to that original video/w/forum- transcript in Arabic there, so I used Google translate - typical machine junk...but it does look like a very interesting call.

Arabic to English translation Saad: Can not I, nor you nor Murad and Gerald and Andy .. Not one of all of Lebanon, not Syria, and one each Hakk Innu Honey Ajiha Zuhair: What an end Hakk Saad: I mean, who Ajiha Honey. Nehna good with dealing with other countries. Arab Haldol if Btjblha evidence Innu Syrian regime for such and such and such and such and such evidence Innu are involved in their problem .. Let me complete Zuhair (interrupt): Before the complement, at the point of the moment Shui, if you want to speak Warez tells Hedda that which they are evil, which to .. Hi First of all, for the Arab countries, by foreign Zuhair: What Baraf. What want to talk only word that I am responsible for it and Sam Bdha become the face of it, and I want people I encountered, what the word says, want to talk to me Heidi Aimity Saad: Aimity Warez answer 1, 2 and 3? Zuhair: From Old Hala Bisawo with the bombings in Lebanon. I Bjeebhm .. I Bjeebhm and pocket their father. Chglte Hai, Hai Chglte, I'm Old Bjeebhm. (Follow the guide went on to Saad) Old Telephone Deghitlk Hey Anu Ibatwa welcomed twenty-one. Old Telephone Qllk Hey Anu Bdha Thblc bombings, has become? Chovha and uncle Junior. Tel Deghitlk first Mbarah Btaatzkr night, I saw a call? Deghitlk Mbarah first night (to be confirmed) Saad: UN Zuhair: What I replied Ali, Deghitlk again, I could Nam can Bedkulai morning, to tell you the Innu in the spirit Bdha bomb on the NBC, Talat BMI (Deacon) began mi. I've got in people Qllk to Hala .. Saad: You are usually Warez Tgini Ptbaalti Maciej (message) Zuhair: The time necessary? Irfan Chlon me send an Almasij, Aketblk with "I" sometimes Saad: er, but I Baraf Innu with you. Zuhair: Deghitlk day Aktermn time, Raneet Rnept Raneet, what I replied. You are again filled the head of the future, Drut You Innu Nabih Berri on Syria, a hostel in Spain? Saad: He was not in Spain. Zuhair: No, claimed to Spain. And Drut You Innu down on Syria? And before it is Luigi on Lebanon four days exclusively? He met with Hassan Nasrallah, Bashar al-Assad for an hour and letter? And make sure Halmallomp Zuhair: (addresses Hariri) before the spirit Torgomlo word, tell him that Zuhair is suggested Ikhalikn you to the world look, no, tell him (for Lehman), the truth He (the friend) and God willing, all fully welcomed to be, I mean, what in the field of Saad: (Zuhair translates the content of the word in English, then they laugh) Zuhair: Before me to understand what the spirit filled Old before the spirit, Hala Nhna Wayne, we want to go, what Alpet .. If I want down on Lebanon, Marty (my wife), Wayne Ptdil? Hun? No, your Saudi Arabia, you either brother from Lebanon Peggy .. Saad: from Djibo Hoon concluded Zuhair: I'm If I want to go down to Lebanon, my wife suggested Ptdil Wayne, Hon does not, either Saudi Arabia or her brother comes from Lebanon. Saad: (preparing to leave) Zuhair: urgent Sheikh Saad? (Loudly) Saad: I've got meetings. Zuhair: Do you have meetings, I want you to sit seven days Tenslni quote Halzlami (Lehman), a Ptsrvi. Nfzli them 7 days until Ajplk one and two and Oslmk whole cell works on the ground. And Sam: What is the problem. And Sam Hassan: let me tell you, Shaw Do you know about the role of the Ethiopian subject, is the subject of Abu Adass, they had something specific role Zuhair: Bco? And Sam: What Baraf, the scene of the crime .. Zuhair: the subject of al-Hariri, said Haney Baraf who believed in Abu Adass. The subject of Hariri And Sam: (translated in English). Zuhair: The subject of Alairani, Ethiopians who killed him, Ramzi Irani Honey who killed him And Sam (the investigator recommends): write them on paper they are secured Abu Adass Zuhair (laughs and speaks to Detective Andy Remember Abu Adass and Hidol Ethiopians And Sam explain Zuhair Hassan is required of him in Beirut (in teaching). And Sam: You said in the past you were in the 4 month (February) is no longer left Syria to Lebanon. Now you decided, or rather not informed us Llano, Llano you are located in Lebanon all the time even after 4 month, and you're on the crime scene in 14 month (February). And Sam (follow up): In general says to them, "says Shaw I'm sticking to what happened, how you Xu became the scene of the crime, in general, and then in Beirut Petrdja give everything in detail Zuhair: Win Beirut And Sam: Honey have Sam and negotiate with Zuhair to say everything has to investigators and when it moves to Lebanon [And Sam: a faint voice) Zuhair, is required for giving us everything Zuhair: What watch those Saeed Mirza, the charge sheet so that the And Sam: I promise if everything Ptatini Zuhair: I'm afraid of Mo Saeed Mirza And Sam: (copiously) I promise if Ptatini all, what Bchow Saeed Mirza to keep the charge sheet even after the charge sheet Zuhair: er Ma'lec I was just seen the charge sheet Bhovo. Old is important, and Sam to understand his job. Saad Hariri: Hedda Iyad. Hassan and Sam: What was responsible?! Was responsible for the security of the State Mattarh us they're banned Saad Hariri: I do not have a reasonable hope left for all of this information Lehman: It is very well known in intelligence circles Now there are 9 pictures of him, can you take all the pictures, you may not be known to you, but we have 9 photos to him and can Tokdhuha Hassan and Sam: Can you take pictures of all the Hoyate Lehman: Yes, of course And Sam Hassan: identity security Lehman: We have a natural identity Hassan: with the rank of or below the rank of Detective: He invented something (Everyone laughs) Lehman: He was saying something (a friend) on February 14 Hassan: Let's not go back to history Lehman: No, no, we do not need to Monday Hassan: (OK) Investigator: The problem is that we sent several times and told us just go to the hospital Azhbo to school .. Just go here and there ... The situation was similar but not Saad Hariri: learn something, when you go to the Director and the Director-read newspapers and know that Zuhair al-Siddiq Hassan: he knew, he knew, Biarafoa and said, "I Barafo and said," I Barafo, but I said what Aja to Ande and take the testimony with Hedda Alzlami, but I said, I am Barafo, what he said what Barafo, but I said to him Msari million three hundred thousand, said, "I Barafo Saad Hariri: Mdionlo And Sam Hassan: Mdionlo, Zuhair Mdionlo, take out three million and seven hundred million Rdlo After Mao Alloa million and one thousand three hundred Saad Hariri: I mean Alzlami growth liar And Sam Hassan: Biarafo, Mdinloa Palmsari Saad Hariri: Biarafoa Shaw Innu officer And Sam Hassan: Biarafoa, Zuhair al-Siddiq Biarafoa personally, Mdinloa Palmsari Saad Hariri: let me Say you my work, I am director of the School of Baiji, 600 I have a father each and every one of Baiji, with a father with what I remember And Sam Hassan: It is Biarafoa Sheikh Saad, Biarafo Investigator: There are two issues, first to say he actually say to the officer and a Syrian officer, he actually Lehman: What was his role on February 14 And Sam Hassan: Do you have offered the Americans the picture? There I had a copy of the Military Academy in 1995 and not today but remains a picture of me when I graduated Lehman: But if you do not hear a credible this Sizarna "Comikyin Saad Hariri: If you send us a taste of what they accused gave him a visa at the Saudi Embassy Lehman: You sure that the compilation of information about benefits, but at this time would be useful Investigator: You ask a question not answered Pap Pap Pap Pap .. Useful to me is the one two three four Saad Hariri: I was director of the school you learn to know how much a father, know around 500 to about 1000 a mother and father Will remember that the father and son came to deliver high, you will not remember, impossible, today I know a person and two days later will not mention the person Lehman: We have to find a file that person But in April or june is so, but not more Saad Hariri: Let me tell you something group are beginning to discover for Zuhair two months ago or a month, but not before And Sam Hassan: while leaving in April that he knew them and then went to "Marbella". Detective: june I do not think july. And Sam Hassan: But even before that when he went to Syria since the beginning of April I thought I heard they learned Saad Hariri: finished it now and come to .. Could be conducting an interview or interviews with him, you need to about an hour or hour and a half

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Finally see a good translation and analysis can be found here:
qifanabki.com...

Now who is going to take over if Hariri is rejected? More tapes coming it says. Ack.

Gah, I hate being language challenged.

top topics

join