It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could wipe my @$$ with the first amendment, i mean... the words on it dont mean much.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Volkmann’s comments came during a New Year’s Day interview after he had won a fight. A reporter asked who Volkmann would like to fight next and he replied, “Obama.”

The comment prompted a visit by the U.S. Secret Service after they received several calls accusing the fighter of threatening the president. However, Volkmann said the comments were tongue-in-cheek

In addition to being a UFC fighter and assistant wrestling coach, Volkmann is a chiropractor

“It’s a little irritating to be honest,” he said. “I think it’s kind of ridiculous that the school is pretty much saying you can’t voice your opinion and if you do voice your opinion you definitely can’t voice it against the policies of the president.”

news link

Yet another example of our "rights" being not so existant. You can say whatever you want, but not that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That's the beauty of the 1st Amendment.

There is nothing illegal about saying any funny juvenile comment you want.

The 1st Amendment defends your right to speak against the 1st Amendment.
Gotta love it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
the guy who elbowed obama bin laden while playing basketball has yet to be found.

i didn't know challenging someone to a sport, even though i consider mma to be like the wwe but with real punches, is a crime.

thank God 2012 is the end of the world, because obamasama vs. " where am i " palin is to much for the international community to handle.

i predict the 2016 elections will be britney spears running against jay-z. with jay-z winning by a narrow 96 tweets. with a minor controversy because britney spears will claim someone spammed her account with cheap offers of nike shoes.

join