It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth’s ‘wobble’ means your zodiac sign may be wrong

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well I'm a Sagittarius, just escaped being a Scorpio though, so does that mean that I would become a... hrmm... Well I don't actually know any other star signs.

What are Zodiac signs actually for?

Edit, just checked, I am a Scorpio now. I hope the valued writers of the horrorscapes in the newspaper know about this.... otherwise how else will I know when I'm to meet a dark handsome stranger?
edit on 1-8-2011 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sometimes God changes things, if the earth has moved so has the people with it, if the earth moves slowly then your sign is about present time, no one lives for 3000 years these days to say their signs have changed.

The signs anyway I believe have more to do with God than us.

www.biblenews1.com...

Virgo - the virgin - the story of the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, the promised Messiah.
Libra - the scales - the judgment of Jesus Christ on the Cross to pay for the sins of the world and satisfy the Justice of God.
Scorpius - the scorpion - Satan, the enemy of Jesus Christ in Hypostatic Union (H/U), who inspired the crucifixion, but was defeated at the Cross.
Sagittarius - the archer - the Redeemer's victory over Satan at the Cross.
Capricornus - the goat - the sin offering of Jesus Christ in H/U, which provided unlimited atonement for the sins of the world and propitiation of God the Father.
Aquarius - the water man - showers of blessing from Heaven from the Good News of salvation through faith in Christ.
Pisces - the two fish - one pointing toward the pole star and the other toward the Ecliptic symbolize a priest interceding for the believer and foreshadow Jesus Christ, the High Priest of the Church. The fish on the cord symbolize Positional Sanctification and Eternal Security of the believer bound to Christ.
Second Advent - Resurrection Body
Aries - the ram - Christ as the Conqueror Commander-in-Chief with the resurrected Church in Heaven during the Tribulation.
Taurus - the bull - The Redeemer will return at the Second Advent to conquer and to rule the earth.
Gemini - the twins - the story of Esau's attack of Jacob expanded into the Tribulation when Israel's enemies seek to destroy it.
Cancer - the crab - eternal security, "in Adam all die, even so by agency of Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Cor 15:22)
Leo - the lion - The Lord Jesus Christ as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who returns to rule in the Millennium and cast the devil into the Lake of Fire.

Text

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What are Zodiac signs actually for?

I would say that zodiac signs are actually for our (mostly spiritual) growth and development.

One must also remember that the sun sign is not the only sign influencing us. There's also e.g. the moon sign (what the person is on the inside), and the ascendant (rising on the eastern horizon at birth - what the person is on the outside). The sun sign is what the person is trying to become. A person is actually influenced by all 12 signs, to some extent. And, a person also has other influences.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Astrology is actually complex. In the person's birthchart there's also e.g. houses, aspects, positions of each planet, decants, how the birthchart integrates with the current chart, and so on. It makes me think of going down into a pyramid from above. The deeper one goes - the more there is.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Aquarius1011 because: Adding info

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just read this, and it makes me angry ):

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Indian rather the Hindu calender does not follow the current world calender... their New year starts in April.. so Horoscopes are already different.

Same with Chinese..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join