It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illusion of fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When one perceives thoughts from a standpoint of subjectivity, the real (simply put, the entire configuration of facts... "what is") becomes shrouded behind a veil. This "veil" is not an opaque curtain to blind one from "sight"... it is an egoic coloration to impair ones "vision". This veil is not physical in nature. Rather seemingly, it may be a lower mental construct. A firewall to protect/prevent one from the real. As man receives "fear-thoughts", taking a subjective approach to these situations places one under domination by its own fear... by it's own mind.

Becoming out of a center of equilibrium, one will experience perceptions of thought which may not appear to be stained (coloured) by egoic personalizations, but if one does not remain objective, then this egoic manipulation will most certainly occur. It is the only way for one to lie to itself effectively. When subjectivity takes precedent, "Judgments" and "decisions" are made based on impressions, sensations (feelings), emotions, motives, opinions, etc... rather then based on facts. The inevitable subjugation is that the internal authority of one is temporarily surrendered and an external environment arrives at this vulnerable state of capacity to author ones internal experience. The manipulation begins...

When one can reverse this process, there may again be harmony and balance within. When one can sustain an equilibrium and an internal happiness, be critical of the thoughts that it receives, and acts objectively to situations that arise in ones path using only facts that it has sought out in order to legitimately work with the situation at hand... this will cause external energy to loose influence over ones internal parameters, and the internal observer will resume capacity to author its own experience again with objectivity and creativity.

Esho Funi (within = without) It seems that this could be comprehended within our current lexicon as: what exists inside, will manifest externally. It's like a mirror where perception of reality is unconsciously projected as reflection of one self and all of the "problems" that one has chosen to "solve" within this experience. To "heal a world", one must first heal itself internally. When one can heal itself, it can begin to open windows of opportunity for others. When balance exists internally, the division in the vicinity of the one will collapse. There will be no war... there will be no peace. There will just be a comprehension of the illusion that war and peace feed off of. The illusion of fear.

fear not...
DeadRuby

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
More anti-fear mongering...

...well done.

"Fear is the mind-killer."

My anti-fear song

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
So right, that is why the Bible preaches faith, because with Faith there is no fear.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
So right, that is why the Bible preaches faith, because with Faith there is no fear.

With faith there is no reason. Would you rather forgo reason to forgo fear?

Good news then. If the elites have their way in chemically lobotomizing us then you'll have neither fear nor reason.

At least you'll have your faith though, right?

Note: How do you maintain that with faith there is no fear? Surely you're familiar with fearing the wrath of God. Fear is a requirement for your faith.

edit on 13/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

I'm exceptionally fearful of my fears and the manifestation thereof. The Esho Funi (within = without) principle is a thing I wish to master or at least influence to my benefit.

What do you suggest?

Links to recommended material would also be appreciated.

edit on 13/1/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

My personal opinion, having recently overcome the illusion of fear, although still human...is that heaven on earth is realizing fear is an illusion. Only when fear no longer controls our decisions and our hearts are filled with good intentions, will we step out and take risks in areas others would never dream of. Fear holds all of us back from our true potential. Great job at explaining this OP.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was tihnking of fear today accually. With this I just take a saying from a guy who claims to channel another entity.

Fear is excitment through judgement. Your higher self speaks to you through excitement.

Regardless if this man really is channeling a being his message speaks truth to me.

For example,
Boy has phobia of spiders so he fears them. Since Higher self communicates throguh excitement the higher Self sees that ridding of this fear (AKA judgement) will benifit the person with the fear.

Think your gonna die? Higher self sees this as an opprotunity, the only thing that makes your fearfull is your judgement.

I just wanted to put out my opinion on the matter, I'm not claiming this to be completely true, but it works for me and that makes me happy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
My anti-fear song
Thanks for sharing this. I've seen demonstrations of cymantics. I once used a 528Hz tone generator through my pro audio system for about 10 minutes. After that, I was able to sleep effortlessly for 3 days. My vessel felt like it had been through a marathon. Have yet to try it again since. Perhaps I will now.

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha

I'm not prepared to speculate on bibles, for I am unaware of specifically what each different version of "the bible" actually "preaches". Concerning faith, I can see how belief could seem to serve one well, so long as it is not prescribed externally. A friend once told me something, and I may be misquoting that to say, "the biggest assault on the intelligence of man ever is religion." Basically, religion tends to be collection of sentiment, tradition, ceremony, & conservative courtesies (all anti-creative behaviors). Basically, externally imposed beliefs which are used for articulate crowd control and mental domination, and even worse yet... they are defended by the "common center of gravity" in public opinion if anyone gets too far away from the popular vote. (think witch hunts... haiti, new orleans, sri lanka, native americans, mayans, zulu, etc... anyone notice a pattern here?) It stands to reason that all forms of religion contain a measure of valid substance, else there would be no means for selling manipulation or control along with it. (or is man really that gullible?) For one to believe what another imposes upon it blindly seems to be anti-self. The apex of ignorance. The churches seem not to have an interest in saving anything but secrets. (like the lost book of Nostradamus

Roddy Piper saves.

"Where no hope is left, is left no fear." --Milton
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them." --Bovee

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Fear is a requirement for (ones) faith.

Interesting.

The Esho Funi (within = without) principle is a thing I wish to master or at least influence to my benefit.
What do you suggest?

I see it not as something to master, but something to observe. It seems to be a useful construct for auditing anomalies (ie: fear vibrations) in regards to ones interdependence. The concept comes from Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism. I do not fashion my self to be a Buddhist, but the concept seems to reoccur for me, so I just listened. I am no stranger to within = without. Esho Funi, however is an affirmation that is rather new in my experience. I may not be qualified to impose upon another of what it might invest its energy in researching regarding Buddhism or Esho Funi. For now, I can offer reference to this short paper that might be of interest.
View section on interdependence.

I'm exceptionally fearful of my fears and the manifestation thereof.

Hmmm... I suppose I can relate to that. For one to fear it's "fear-thoughts", it would seem to suggest that the vibration of the fear can be sensed on a normal basis. When one can become immediately conscious of this, it can be very easy to diffuse the situation. Rather, reprogram the perception of "fear" to ones advantage. For example, if one immediately just faces the fear, this vibration of fear can be put aside. I started to use the construct of an alarm buzzer. When it goes off, I hit the "button" to silence the "notification" and begin trying to discover what information is missing from my awareness that is causing the "fear-vibration". For one to resist the reactivity of 3rd Density cause and effect, and afford oneself a moment to ask oneself why the turbulent vibration is taking place, this seems as good a place as any to start. When one experiences a "fear-thought", it would seem that this could serve one if perceived as a hint/clue card that there is information missing (as in fear of not knowing). It's kind of like rearranging the way one appreciates the experiences and "skits" that occur in its "life". Doesn't have to be any more mystical then that (although, if there is a more efficient concept, i'd most certainly like to hear it). That could be a useful method to assist one who experiences difficulty in experiencing a dread for its turbulence/fears. If one can reprogram what fear is, it can appreciate them as clue cards that are handed out to caution oneself from critical operational errors. Just be sure to turn off the buzzer before seeking in-word for answers

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

heaven on earth is realizing fear is an illusion.

good intentions
but isn't part of the dilemma of duality that the world is run a mock with "good intentions"?

Fear holds all of us back from our true potential.

Originally posted by Passafist
Fear is excitement through judgment. Your higher self speaks to you through excitement.

Odd, I suspect it to be through stillness, rather then turbulence. Maybe the entity he is channeling is an impostor? Or maybe I've got it all wrong... eheh

For example,
Boy has phobia of spiders so he fears them. Since Higher self communicates through excitement the higher Self sees that ridding of this fear (AKA judgment) will benefit the person with the fear.

On another level, this makes perfect sense to me. As in Higher Self (spirit) controls astral, astral controls ego, ego controls the fool who is unconscious of its multi-dimensional existence.

Think your gonna die? Higher self sees this as an opportunity, the only thing that makes you fearful is your judgment.

Something that I've brought on-board, "When we judge others, we only define ourselves... not them." I suppose this could be extended to encompass judgment of all thoughts/perceptions... rather then exclusively being applied to judgment of other humans.

Thanks for chiming in all. ^_^
edit on 1/19/2011 by deadruby2006 because: to fix a smiley

top topics

join