It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens real? *In Depth Analysis*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For centuries and millennia, people have questioned the existence of aliens. I did as well. I had always wondered whether they existed or not. I'm about to post the absolute indisputable evidence that aliens are among us.

Many times, people will claim to see UFOs. How? How could they see something if it wasn't there? How could they mistake it for something else? They can't. That is the proof. Thousands of people every hour see UFOs, how is it possible that every one of these people is hallucinating or seeing something that isn't there?

Aliens are among us, people. They are watching us. I'd watch out.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax8511

People can't be mistaken? The mind cannot be fooled?

I have news for you, the mind is capable of things beyond your wildest dreams and to take such an ignorant stance against the mind's ability to confuse, distort, and fabricate the reality of the world around us suggests, above all else, that your opinion (or in depth analysis) was conceived irrationally.
edit on 13-1-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So much for a *In Depth Analysis*

Can you tell us something we do not all ready know?

Well yes there have been objects in our skies that defy our known capabilities. As reported by Pilots, Military personnel, Astronauts, Police, millions of people around the world since the beginning of history. So yes there IS an existence of something and in in my 20 years plus researching and own experience even I do not know if it is ET or something else. It very well could be ET and yes they are real, the operators of these craft. The purpose of this forum is based on the all too real history and loose theory on them, whatever they are. Nobody can honestly tell you without a doubt that Aliens are what they are in my humble opinion.

Are Aliens real? Well given Drakes equate YES. The abundance of life here on Earth is testament to that. And there are millions of Earth like planets perhaps more. Sooner or later us and them will bump in to each other if we have not all ready.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yeah thanks. You going to go away now?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Part of reality is what you make of it!
If UFO's are part of YOUR reality, then yes UFO's are real.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511
I'm about to post the absolute indisputable evidence that aliens are among us.

Is this a joke? You do know the definition of the words "indisputable" & "evidence" no?

Originally posted by MadMax8511
Many times, people will claim to see UFOs. How? How could they see something if it wasn't there? How could they mistake it for something else? They can't. That is the proof. Thousands of people every hour see UFOs, how is it possible that every one of these people is hallucinating or seeing something that isn't there?

There is a distinct difference between UFO's and Aliens. Of course UFO's exist - Any object I see flying that I cant identify is in fact a UFO but it certainly doesn't mean that its alien.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax8511 I'm about to post the absolute indisputable evidence that aliens are among us.

Food for thought

If you might actually start looking at other possibilities on what they could be then you would not be so sure of that.

* Time Travelers

* Inter Dimensional Beings

* Supernatural Entities, angels, demons ect

* Hollow Earth Beings

* Some thing else we have not thought of

Take these possibilities in to account, Im absolutely positive you will not post anything of substance to prove anything. Im also sure you know this as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This evidence is IRON CLAD people. How can one not see this?

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

What an awesome name!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ill translate the op for everyone

Aliens are real imma going to say it

For centuries and millennia, people have questioned the existence of aliens. I did as well. I had always wondered whether they existed or not.

People dont be knowin if aliens b real or not

Imma bout to say aliens are real

Aliens are real
edit on 13-1-2011 by Kayzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar

Ill translate the op for everyone

Aliens are real imma going to say it

For centuries and millennia, people have questioned the existence of aliens. I did as well. I had always wondered whether they existed or not.

People dont be knowin if aliens b real or not

Imma bout to say aliens are real

Aliens are real
edit on 13-1-2011 by Kayzar because: (no reason given)

lol...you earned a star for the laugh!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So, why didn't you?
We don't want to weed through 50 pages wondering where it is.
Post it now, because threads where the evidence doesn't show up, at the beginning couple of pages, always get 404ed.

Post it, now please.
You must have something other than your opening argument.
That's not near enough.
edit on 13-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I will be frank and maybe I am just grumpy today I don't know. But what you perceive does not make fact. The fact is there is probable life on other planets in micro form. This has been proven, the question remains is their intelligent life out there? I am open to the possibility. But as of yet it has not been proven so, as far as UFOs go there are numerous explanations including military testing, from multiple countries. Space debris etc... Not saying that there is no possibility of alien visitation, but until there is multiple source conformation it is not a fact yet. It is fine to perceive something as such, but it is a dif. matter to call it fact.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

i doubt that any aliens like the ones in the movies (epic and scary) are going to be in contact with us with disclosure happens.
Does it not occur to anyone that the so called aliens are more like you and i than you ever thought?
Theres probably civilizations everywhere. How do some people get to the conclusion that were the only life?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think the fact that there is smaller non-intelligent life out there on certain other planets (which has been proven,) means there is a really high chance there is intelligent life out there more like us. This is because I believe we evolved from something similar all those years ago. I prefer to believe in science rather than religion because science brings solid proof or evidence and religion is like a game of Chinese whispers over the centuries.

I don't want to start off some sort of religious flame war here; I am just stating my opinion which I am entitled to. If you're a religious person then that's fine, good for you, I could be way off the mark and wrong on so many levels, who knows?

edit on 14-1-2011 by compress because: (no reason given)

join