It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Face of Your Enemy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its very good,I wrote this just because its another thing which speak for them self, ask you self when you last time see some movies which have Hollywood signature, to a story a story that deals with this topic, not literally, but such as fantastic "Vanishing Point", "Apocalypse Now" or "low rider" ma, or any of this kind in which they have core story about people which just have a wish to live true freedom...no you can't see anymore that kind of movie, last Movie from Sun Dance fest "WOW POW HIGH WAY" which took "Grand Prix" is nothing more than hard self censure movie with shallow invasion into the issue of living descendants of today's Native Americans(don't forgot who is creator of Sun Dance festival, so many respect(really) from my side Robert Redford, are you see one of last his movie(which tell as the story about, how actually a young American and future intellectual elite of the things (and not so many to think that the schools and nurseries in America today disgusting hippie pacifist-coward) has full awareness of the need of going to one of the many battlefields ... and all this is reflected through introspective discourse of one of the professors(Robert Redford) with their young counterpart (where his teacher explains that he was a student when He realized the senselessness of the Vietnam War but now many years later, he realized that he had the wrong attitude and that is actually supposed to support the young soldiers in Vietnam instead of condemning them,,,and blah blah....after that movie(Because that is Robert Redford)i think that Hollywood, which true 70's was one of the biggest defender of free thinking and freedom(like a First and Only matter things in life of every man and woman)become, just another screw in the big machine of government PR...i don't know...but for me that is just another big sign of how big and powerful is that"WEB" of "ONEWAY GLOBALIZM" thinking.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And they are the White Liberals & The Blacks

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWhite665
And they are the White Liberals & The Blacks

So from your point of view a bunch of hippies and blacks have somehow stripped the highly armed, aggressive, conservatives out of power?

This is always the most entertaining logical fallacy that I encounter with right wingers... they forever infer that they will TAKE this country back even as they whine that the hippies and minorities took it from them.

Amazing.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Nice thread Mr. Heff. Star and a flag fer you.

It's only been in the last twenty five years that the "Islamic terrorist" has really been brought into everyday "news" that we hear. Before that, the real threat came from the Soviets who could have basically launched a nuclear attack under our noses if they would have wanted to. Ever since the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. The boogeyman that is the "Islamic fundamentalist threat" started to come about more and more. It wasn't until Feburary of 1993 when the first World Trade Center bombing happened that we realized, "Hey, someone could do that here again no matter if they are a Muslim or not." I will say this about the first attack. The FBI sat on this possible action for at least two years before the first attack. Myself and quite a few other people have since realized this since September 11th. Our government brought this about because of where the CIA funded Bin Laden in Afghanistan while he was fighting the Russians.

There is another thing that I and a bunch of others have came to realize within the last few years or so. Islam is no longer a "threat" to our well being and security as a nation. The first real threat is the knowing that the Chinese are a real threat to us both economically and as a nation. Yet, you don't hear of the "media" saying that China is a threat to us. That is because China basically owns us, you, me, and the rest since they have so much money invested in the dollar. What happens if China drops the dollar you say? If China were to drop the dollar. Our economy and the economies of several other nations would completely collapse. The banks know what will happen and so does our government. That is why we basically don't speak up against China now.

The last thing that I have came to realize is that the other real threat that we need to look out for is ourselves. This fear mongering and rhetoric that has been coming out of Washington for at least the last ten years is tearing this country apart. Before George W. took office, we never heard of some much hatred towards certain groups of people that we are hearing now. Before, you never heard of people being singled out because of their personal beliefs or their sexual preference. Now it is an everyday occurance that you hear of a person or a group of people being singled out just so someone can be blamed for a disaster or a law being brought up to suppress someone because of their ideology. Now is a time for us to come together as one no matter what our beliefs are.

If we don't come together, I can guarantee you that we will no last any onger on this planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When there's an abscence of resources that cause FEAR,we always found the most adaptable ,logical,rigth,exact,alleged,suspicious,truthfull,precise,all being processed by the concious an subconcious mind TO BE THE CAUSE OF FEAR. 1-The economy 2-the 2012 end of the world 3-the reptilians that feedon human flesh 4-Alien nation taken overthe world 5-WW3 6- Planetary catastrophies theres always something that takes place' instead of ' so we have undepleted sources of FEAR like is a drug of something.Seems like any theory is also exponential to cause fear.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All humans want is the ability to have a house over their head and a job.

Our parents were able to buy a home very cheap and get a job/career.

This Generation now can not buy a home because they are priced beyond what they will make in their lifetime.
The payments on a home exceed what they could possibly make from our poverty wages/inability to find a job.

Our enemy is our Federal Government.

They are propping up insane prices on homes.
They created building codes for homes which we can't afford.
They decimated this Generation and robbed them of their savings.
They robbed us so that we can not enjoy fruits for our labor.

The thieves who clouted Communism was evil robbed us of Hundreds of Trillions of dollars.

I do not like the American Kings throughout the land that robbed us.
I regret wasting my life serving this countries military only to find out Americans that get Disabled Retired from our military in fact don't get paid. Research the "Chapter 61" Disability retirement program.

Why don't our military members who were disabled retired get paid? Harry Truman passed Executive Order 10122 moving the Disability Retirement program from Veterans Affairs...to DOD.

Then when those Billions were moved to DOD they used them to loan to other countries to buy our military hardware. Truman did that to create jobs I guess. But he also sent America's Disabled Military members to poverty. Unable to put a roof over their families heads or feed their children.

Our enemy are the Kings in America who are making Billions/Trillions..and that have sent all of us into poverty...unable to even get a roof over our heads. Too bad we lost our Civil War. Things would have been better if the Federal Government did not get so much authority over States...to rob them and their people.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Gimme, my friend, brilliant, brilliant words! Thank you so much for adding them to my thread. I agree wholeheartedly and am left to wonder about the logic and efficacy of TPTB using this method against the American people... I want, very much, to believe that we'll come together and then their house of cards will fall.

It's happened before. I think it will, soon, happen again. Not in a spasm of violence. Not with guns or insurrection. Simply through education, enlightenment, resolve, and the courage of those who choose to speak up and tell it like it is.

After all, the one fact that tends to get lost, sometimes, in this country is that it's all based on, run by, and because of we, the people. This is what makes us great. This is what gives me hope.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I couldn't agree more thanks for all the great info contained in thread!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We are nothing but rats in a maze for TPTB. To be scurried along the path they choose by any perceived threat or reward, real or imagined, that fits the purpose for mass control. It only stops when enough people realize the tools of manipulation.

Thanks for a good read.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
S and F!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Excellent post! You did a fantastic job putting the fear mongering into perspective!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And forgive me for not being as excited about the fact that someone in a brief and clear manner the way of terror ruling through fear, not simply because I personally survived this long before Bin Laden, in fact, figured out the mechanisms underlying such a rule, and I started to switch on the things that have become, say, a reflection of such a rule ... but in any case, this "new" story "traces of death" in the skies above the whole world is just the same as the reflection and not the cause, and Do not forget that the reflection (many mirrors) basic ways of distortion, is, hiding the source of all the bad things, because all normal people recommend to keep the essence and if any luck, so people are smarter and realized what it really is, would disappear causes and therefore the consequences

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I was a hippie in the late 60's early 70's. I really felt we could make a difference, motto "War is not Healthy for Children or Other Living Things. Had so many friends come back and committed suicide. Now I have a grandson in the Marines and a granddaughter a paratrooper. I want to get my hippie beads on again and start marching on Washington. Peace and Love.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

If you ever get your peaceful march towards Washington rolling... give me a holler and I'll toss on my walking shoes and join you! While I don't self-identify with hippies - I do very much identify with the idea that it is high time we put an end to the needless killing off of our young in wars that serve little purpose, other than to make the rich even more rich!

If all of us who feel disenfranchised, lost, upset, or used simply showed up on the White House lawn and calmly said "We didn't come to be violent. But we do demand the change which was promised. We want our dreams, homes, jobs, and futures back. And we want them all back now please." Man what an effect that would have.

Our voices ARE our weapons. Let's unite them and use them!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Eventually, it won't matter because the whole system is going to fail and fall. Why? Its based on the love of money, which is the root of all evil! Look at who are and what is paraded before us on the news and business news channels. The lovers of money and the economic system that supports their humanitarian philosophy! They think that they can overcome all human problems using their sciences and technologies, but in reality they are only enhancing and increasing human problems. Its a bottomeless pit that will swallow them and those who follow them.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Dis is in de style of Johnson an is unedhited version.

Idz bout de saddam man dat hang

My realisation is that the nation
don't meet my expectation
this is exploitation
a justifation of a corrupt situation
civilisation has met constipation.

I don't want de blood of dis man on me hans
I would wring is neck for what e did to the the kurds,
but de turds dat invaded his nation aint civilisation like me,
they is an emabarrasment, a harrasment to the free will of of de arab itz exploitation.

They givs the man de gaz ans de bullets n chemicals m de bunkers n de engineering knowledge and de degrees dat he dint get in college,
de send him pearl handled colts, n smith and wesson now de talk of teachin him a lesson.

They armed de man and now de hang saddam
Dis man aint no scottish king, no idi amin, he aint in charge of no regieme, he just dictate what he told to say and now it aint the script the done make him pay,
he iz just another cassius clay some dumb foot soldier in the pay of the usa.

De nation isn't civillastion, dats my realisation, it's subdecation, minimalisation, no consolidation, just abdication by the oil price minimisation

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

OP, this was perfect.

At the end of the day, the person in the mirror has always been the reason for my problems. I have been blessed, though, to have many help me with the answers and corrections to these problems.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ea363476a79.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-2-2011 by mwc273 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Nice way to look at things. I always believe in looking at myself before pointing finger at anyone. This has been the practice in my family since I remember.

Why do you think we have fake BOOGIEMAN resurrected? Is it because we do not have a better way to make a living and churn the economy other than using fear and War? Or is it another way for the ruling party to get things done their way by using fear? Or is it the fascination with the War Technology itself since it always breeds new technology and pushes the envelope of science in general and thus the investments in technology?Just few thoughts that come to my mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

You got everything right, but this statement.

Our enemy is our Federal Government.

The federal government is the fake boogieman.

Our real enemy is the fed res, or more accurately, the people behind the mask of the corporate entities which control the fed reserve.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join