It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just The twisted Thoughts of a Madman or Hidden Message to us all? (Jared Loughner)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay i keep hearing this replayed over and over in many different Forums and Blogs, I wish this blog to stay up and that the postings here focus only on the topic at hand,

With that said are the Writings and Videos of JLL a Warning? A Threat? or just the scrambled Thoughts of a man who could not except the world around him?

People keep saying there is a deeper meaning to his Message, and its cryptic, and was put together on purpose that way?

I have to Admit i have found myself almost obsessed with this topic, since the moment i saw his Youtube Videos i feel that there was a deeper Message there.

Please post how feel about this, do you feel the same?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ok i dont know why this posted under Fragile Earth???

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

I imagine your probably correct that there is something "IN" his videos, However i imagine its not a message i would want to "Crack" so to speak as such a derranged person should not be humoured

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

It has the word 'Deeper' in it if that helps

Aye, OP - Wrong section my friend !

Perhaps General Conspiracies maybe ?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just about a year ago I was on the brink of insanity myself after a few months of heavy hallucinogen use, I was admitted into the psychiatric unit of a hospital for a week for rambling about the law of one, and a whole bunch of other things. It made perfect sense to me at the time, but there would be no way for another person to understand it by reading the things I wrote. I think its the same for Jared, I dont think his writing should be taken for anything other than insane ramble. The only person who knows what the hell he is talking about is him, his mind is so warped compared to a normal person that there is no use trying to figure out his thought processes or extrapolate any meaning from it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha

With that said are the Writings and Videos of JLL a Warning? A Threat? ...

You're in the wrong forum for this one, OP. Try the conspiracies or similar 'quack' sections - you'll get a much wider audience-response/reaction there, I think...

p.s. for what it's worth, no, I personally do not think this Tucson nut job has any message, hidden meaning or anything else. He was just a half-crazed, doped-up, society misfit that decided in his weak, troubled, feeble brain that he was going to "get back" at 'the establishment' for some delusions he manufactured in his head. Nothing more. He wasn't the first. He won't be the last.

edit on 1/12/2011 by Outrageo because: typo

top topics

join