It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Propaganda(?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In this Sky News article focussing on 3 year old Lana Ameen who lost her life to the virus shortly after Christmas the parents have made this statement in favour of the vaccine:

"The Government has made the swine flu vaccine from last year available now - we should all be having it.

"Even financially, surely it makes sense. The swine flu vaccine is inexpensive and has already been bought - it cost £1,700 just to care for Lana in intensive care for one day."

If I'd lost my daughter to Swine Flu or any other disease my thoughts would not be on the financial implications associated with vaccination - surely that's a statement the health minister should be making. There's simply something fishy about this quote - I wouldn't be asking how much my child's care burdened the economy before she died - would anyone think to ask for this information? Pleading for all to have their children vaccinated and to focus on the real importance - the cost??!

I don't wish to demean this poor girls death, and of course as with any loss of life I hope the family can recover from their tragedy. I just hope they haven't either been coaxed into making these comments but I can't see any reason why greiving parents would focus on the cost factor of a vaccine rather than simply encouraging take up because it will save lives! Odd.. IMO - what are your thoughts? SEE BELOW

COPY PASTE - Sky link not redirecting correctly!! news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Mother-Of-Three-Year-Old-Swine-Flu-Victim-Lana-Ameen-Urges-Parents-To-Have-Their-Child-Vaccinated/Article/2011012158 93355

EDIT/UPDATE: On revisiting this story and another article it seems the couple have been massively misquoted by Sky News. The parents actually wanted the vaccine but were turned away on reasons of cost - so I completely understand why they would collect the financials... I'm gobsmacked at how Sky would twist their words of concern about the lack of available vaccines to those who decide for themselves to have them into a loud hailer for how great the government is - this couple don't feel that way about the NHS or the government.

Read the whole story here: www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 12-1-2011 by Pr0t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is alot of fishy stuff surrounding the whole Swine Flu "pandemic"
What I find most interesting is that Baxter Corp. filed a patent for the Swine Flu vaccine on August 28, 2008.
That was 6 months before the first person got the Swine Flu.
Hmmmm...

Baxter Swine Flu Patent

First Swine Flu Death

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Its already happening here in canada.
Toronto has the biggest Propaganda for the Swine Flu Vaccine, since the vaccinations dropped 20% nearing 10.

Heres a trickier for you, people who had the H1N1 shot last year still had the flu, i believe the reason we are seeing the rise of patients in hospitals is actually due to the Vaccine and not the flu. because honestly people in 2009 and last year lined up for the H1N1 shots like a bunch of sheeps in a farm waiting before there pack leader.

new topics

join