It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quinolone Antibiotics...You choose the poison

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am writing this thread to share with you some of the information I have found about a very POPULAR anti-biotic that many in the Medical field use too freely. They are called Quinolone Antibiotics...and they are POISON. They are used for anything from UTI's (a lot of women get this chronically), to sinus and lung infections, to the big one...Anthrax.

Manufactured Antibiotics have their place, just like doctors....used as a last line of defence. You may be wondering what Quinolone Antibiotics are:

First-generation

* cinoxacin (Cinobac) (Removed from clinical use)[103]
* flumequine (Flubactin) (genotoxic carcinogen)(veterinary use)
* nalidixic acid (NegGam, Wintomylon)[103] (genotoxic carcinogen)
* oxolinic acid (Uroxin) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* piromidic acid (Panacid) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* pipemidic acid (Dolcol) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* rosoxacin (Eradacil) (restricted use, currently unavailable in the United States)

Second-generation

The second-generation class is sometimes subdivided into "Class 1" and "Class 2".[104]

* ciprofloxacin (Zoxan, Ciprobay, Cipro, Ciproxin)[103][105]
* enoxacin (Enroxil, Penetrex)[103] (removed from clinical use)
* fleroxacin (Megalone, Roquinol) (removed from clinical use)
* lomefloxacin (Maxaquin)[103](discontinued in the United States)
* nadifloxacin (Acuatim, Nadoxin, Nadixa) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* norfloxacin (Lexinor, Noroxin, Quinabic, Janacin)[103](restricted use)[106]
* ofloxacin (Floxin, Oxaldin, Tarivid)[103] (only as ophthalmic in the United States)
* pefloxacin (Peflacine) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* rufloxacin (Uroflox) (currently unavailable in the United States)

Third-generation

Unlike the first- and second-generations, the third-generation is active against streptococci.[104]

* balofloxacin (Baloxin) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* grepafloxacin (Raxar) (removed from clinical use)
* levofloxacin (Cravit, Levaquin)[103][105]
* pazufloxacin (Pasil, Pazucross) (currently unavailable in the United States)
* sparfloxacin (Zagam)[103](currently unavailable in the United States),[107]
* temafloxacin (Omniflox) (removed from clinical use)[108]
* tosufloxacin (Ozex, Tosacin) (currently unavailable in the United States)

source: en.wikipedia.org...

This is just an example of some of the Quinolone drugs in use at this time. Check out the source...there are so many links showing the destruction and pain this poison causes, you only need to enter the key word "Quinolone" and if you have several hours to spare in self education, I suggest you read up on it.

The FDA and the CDC are fully aware (black box warning) what this drug is capable of doing...and it is not healing us, but they will not enlighten the doctors or patients you must self educate.

Even after stopping it's use...it can still attack your body...might even be the source of Fibromyalgia (a lot of women have this disease) in many women and at this time there are no "cures" out there. In many these drugs can attack their joints and rupture their Achilles tendon, cause swelling and heart problems, lower your blood sugar, just to name a few...check out this info:

www.side-effects-site.com...

I believe in self healing, homeopathy, and as little contact with doctors as necessary. I feel that they have their place. I have cancer...but I know I will beat it....They think I'm crazy. There are Doctors and there are healers...my preference is for the Healers. Sure that you get the idea.

This "medicine" is made in Germany by Bayer (once owned by the Nazi's in WWII) and shipped to Amerika to be pressed and distributed by a company on the east coast.

So...what say you...have any of you out there used this swill? If so, how ya doin' ? Any sicknesses you came down with after using this stuff? Remember, it's effects can come back at any time after treatment ends. There are safer antibiotics out there instead of this, and when the bacteria you have doesn't even clear up with the use of this stuff....there's nothing left, so we are told...could it be another way of culling the herd?

Looking forward to reading your responses...there are always choices.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think anti biotics should be used, unless they are deemed 100% necessary. We rely too much on anti biotics, which give rise to resistant strains of bacteria (MRSA, XDRTB, etc.)

That being said, quinolones do have the potential to be dangerous. I had a look on the wikipedia page you had linked. The side effects are only mild to moderate. Although severe side effects can happen, as with any drug. Most drugs these days do have the potential to cause adverse reactions.

The problem though is not the drug on its own. Because the drug is being given to a wide range of people the genetic variation between them will be huge. Therefore the drug affects them all differently, some metabolise it quickly whilst others will take longer. The downside is that some are more susceptible to having adverse reactions based on their genetics and consequently their metabolism. We're not yet at the stage were we can design specific drugs to suit a persons DNA. It costs a lot of time and effort as well as money to produce a working drug from concept to finish (can take up to 15 years!) Out of 5,000 potential drugs, only one or two will ever reach the final stage

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Quinolones are extremely broad spectrum antibiotics tha inhibit nucleic acid synthesis or other metabolites therby stopping the bacterial process of reproduction. The have poor selective toxicity and taking this is worse than what it is treating. It earned a "black box" from the FDA. It damages cartilage, produces seizures, and produces changes in the thinking process. There is no reason a Dr. should prescribe this medication when there are better options available.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wish to thank you both for your replies. At least there are two people here at ATS that seem to understand how much of a problem this could become.

I also feel that it is part of the plan TPTB are using to cut back on the world population. This medication should NOT be used unless it is a last resort. For the damage it causes it kills slowly, and for those that have the bad reactions it disables them and bleeds them dry trying to find out why you could have been healthy one day, get a little infection like a UTI or sinusitis, think it's all over when you feel better and a few weeks to months later, you come down with something so much worse.

When the Government has you watching the "magic" with the right hand....this is one of those left handed gotcha's.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I realize politics are fore front right now....but with the floods in Australia, how many people do you think will come down with infections and this poison will be pushed on them as a "cure"? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was totally stoked when I went to my new FNP, (Family Nurse Practitioner)....she told me she NEVER uses antibiotics on herself or her family, she uses GARLIC !!!!
How cool is that, I finally found a real Doctor, only took 49 years...LOL LOL

top topics

join