It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webster Tarpley: The Next Decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have not seen these videos posted up on ATS so I thought I might spread the word of Mr. Tarpley. Tarpley, unlike Alex Jones, seems more rational and express his thoughts without sensationalism. I have no idea if he is to be trusted but I believe in the guy more than I do Jones. It's a pretty long video but it is well worth the watch.

In the video, he talks about the IMF, British banking, currency, geopolitics and the relations between the U.S. and (Eurasia) Iran and what the U.S. intends to do with Iran. He concludes the video with some sound advice about how to get out of the condition we are in now.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Sorry, I don't know how to embed the videos. If someone could do that for me, much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't trust him whatsoever. He'll make a whole book on how 911 was an inside job, but not mention Israel's involvement whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I don't trust him whatsoever. He'll make a whole book on how 911 was an inside job, but not mention Israel's involvement whatsoever.

Good point but given he made a book about 9/11 being an inside job - wouldn't it further damage his initial credibility if he were to say anything about Israel's involvement?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

Interesting...

Here's the first one....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-1-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join